KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing? Why?

Amazing? Why?
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

لماذا خلقنا الله ؟ | د. مصطفى محمود
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkmnLyt688

شاب أسلم بسبب ألعاب الإنترنت , ثم أصبح من الدعاة إلى الإسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avuIZERHdPQ

\\\

9 - The Almighty said: (and the mountains as pegs?) Report 7, and the Almighty said: (and Throw me in the earth lest it should shake with you) Luqman 10:

- Since the earth's crust and from the mountains and plateaus and deserts over the depths of liquid and soft animation (known as Layer cinema), the earth's crust, and what it Westmead and constantly moving and will result in movement of cracks and huge earthquakes destroy everything .. But this did not happen .. Why?

- Has been shown recently that two-thirds of any mountain rooted in the depths of the earth and in the (layer cinema) and only a third of a prominent above-ground therefore likeness of God Almighty mountains that hold the tent peg land as in the previous verse, and has made these verses at the Muslim youth, which was held in Riyadh in 1979 and has astonished professor America (Palmer) and the world geological Japanese (Slardo) and they said it is not reasonable in any way to be the words of a human, especially that it was said 1400 years ago because we did not arrive at the scientific facts only after extensive studies with the aid of technology of the twentieth century that were not in an era when there was ignorance and underdevelopment throughout the land) also attended the discussion of the world (Frank Bryce) Counsel American President (Carter) and specialized in geology and the sea and said, agape can not Mohammed become familiar with this information and must be the pinnacle of them is the creator of this universe, the knower secrets and laws and designs).

10 - The Almighty said: (view of the mountains and thinkest them firmly fixed and are going through a cloud over the work of God, who disposes of all things) till 88:

- We all know that mountains are stationary in place, but we if we rise from the earth away from the attractiveness and atmosphere we will see the earth revolves rapidly (100 mph) and then we will see the mountains and to be going functioning of the clouds means that the movement is not self but of the motion of the Earth just like clouds, which does not move himself, but driven by the wind, and this is evidence of the movement of the Earth, who told Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace this? Is not God??

11 - Almighty said: (Marj Bahrain meet them * do not transgress isthmus) Rahman: 19-20:

- Has been shown through recent studies show that each sea its own special characteristics which distinguish it from other seas Khdp salinity and weight Allen awareness of water until the color of which varies from one place to another because of variations in temperature and depth and other factors, and stranger than this discovery of the delicate white line is taking shape by the confluence of water, Bahrain each other and this is exactly what is stated in the previous verses, and when discussed in the Qur'anic text with the world of the U.S. Professor of the Sea (Hill) and also the German geologist (Schroeder) responded, saying that this divine science one hundred percent and its trunks between and it is impossible for a person my mother's simple Kmamed be mastered this knowledge in an age dominated by the backwardness and ignorance.
Is 75% of the Qu'ran a Copy of the Bible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9MBJQF23p4
Ahmed Deedat Answers: "Corruption in Bible or Quran?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVZ7MLQorwA

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 04:54 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so you aren't going to address Mohammed banging a 9 yr. old? Alrighty.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2016 05:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

يابانية تدخل الاسلام بعد الاجابة على اسئلتها - مضحك ومؤثر - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWdCHTB1qx0

يابانية تسأل : مالذي ينوي الرب فعله بالبشرية ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1f_SSpRxSU

اسئلة قول الاسلام عن التبرع بالاعضاء و رأي الإسلام بالملحدين - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjebzYopnU

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 10:06 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bro how many times do I have to ask you about your god f*cking a child?

If you ignore this I'm just going to take it to mean you APPROVE of child banging.

So your next post will enlighten us all as to your views of banging 9 yr. old vagina.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 03:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Muhammed isn't their god

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 04:42 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Bro how many times do I have to ask you about your god f*cking a child?

If you ignore this I'm just going to take it to mean you APPROVE of child banging.

So your next post will enlighten us all as to your views of banging 9 yr. old vagina.
To quote the Qu'ran: "What's the best thing about f*cking 9 year old girls? They're so tight it feels like f*cking a 9 year old boy. Allah approves."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 10:02 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Muhammed isn't their god

That's nice, he's an important figure who f*cks kids, but hey at least we established this important figure who likes to bang children isn't their god, but is still important.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 10:41 PM
Scribble

That's nice, he's an important figure who f*cks kids, but hey at least we established this important figure who likes to bang children isn't their god, but is still important.
Yeah I was just keeping you on track, if you want to make a point it's not a very good idea to riddle your argument with inaccuracies.

My view on it is that whilst marrying children that age was a normal back then, I personally would never want to hold someone who did that as my spiritual leader.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 10:57 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get it, but I think the bottom line needs to be they put someone on a pedestal that banged kids.

Plus you might say that it was normal for the time but..you would be shocked to see even "moderates" defend this. Like I mentioned before some essentially tried to say it wasn't so bad because the girl was "mentally mature".

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 10:59 PM
Scribble

Like I say, I could never follow a spiritual system that held someone who married and had sex with a child as their leader. I mean even beyond that Muhammed was pretty much just a warlord who forced his beliefs on people under threat of death (Moses was a leader who took his followers to war, but to liberate themselves, not to force beliefs on anyone).

But this is also why I respect Muslims who live good and pious lives despite having a violent and morally questionable man as their prophet. I don't see the point in railing against people who have done you no harm, it's just a bit rude, really.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's just a bit rude, really.

Yeah, but I'm a dick. Though I wonder how many Muslims actually denounce Mohammed?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:49 AM
Scribble

If you mean Muslims than denounce their whole religion then I'm sure it happens from time to time, but I don't think you can be a Muslim and not follow Muhammed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:04 AM
eninn

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world

Jihad is Completely different
Yes, my dear brother
This is a good question.

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
There is no fighting
Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
Came after an polytheists attack
On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou0oCs7R0Js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2WStmyWbmk
The True Message of Islam youtube

Terrorism and Jihad YouTube

\\\

This is not true

There are no Muslim on the face of the earth convert to Islam without his will
This is something basically irreplaceable

Do not fool yourself

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

just more evidence that Islam is compatible with modern western society.

Why is heading West to Islam, and they have all the luxuries and freedoms and physical life?

Solve all the problems of society in Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suvoqRruwTQ

Islam always forward
Infidel can become a good Muslim
For one reason
Do not confuse culture, customs and traditions
And between
The correct Islamic approach

This is something a treasure for the unbeliever
His life changed for the better

Can not abandon it
20000 Americans convert to islam every year youtube

70,000 Converts to Islam every year in France youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlELJIo5E5E

If you want to know Islam properly
[Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

اثبت لي وجود الجنة و النار؟ - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwI7nclDS0g

رأي الاسلام في الشواذ جنسياً ( المثليين ) - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksP_SIgrd4

د ذاكر نايك يدعو لجورج بوش Dr Zakir Naik prays for George Bush to be guided to Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y34t81Bb-k0

حكم المرتد في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik about killing murtad in islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbsejG--znc

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 03:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you mean Muslims than denounce their whole religion then I'm sure it happens from time to time, but I don't think you can be a Muslim and not follow Muhammed.

I guess what I'm asking is how could someone truly be good if they don't denounce horrible people?

Also wasn't Big M kind of a warlord or am I thinking of someone else?

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 24th, 2016 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 03:37 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by eninn
Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)
this
The basis of terrorism in the world
Bro I was backing your corner but this just isn't true
I guess what I'm asking is how could someone truly be good if they don't denounce horrible people?

Also wasn't Big M kind of a warlord or am I thinking of someone else?
I'd say that's a pretty reductionist way of looking at things, things are never that simple. They don't see him as a horrible person because he gave them a way of life that they find works for them. Generally I think people should be judged by their actions and not just on their beliefs. But you still do make a point.

And yeah, Muhammed was pretty much a warlord of sub-Genghis Khan levels.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 10:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think beliefs play a part though. Like take a nazi, a modern day nazi. One who doesn't actually go around trying to murder jews. Someone who pays their taxes, doesn't beat their wife, is good to their kids, etc.

I mean, isn't he still kind of a piece of shit though?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 08:45 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Someone who pays their taxes, doesn't beat their wife, is good to their kids, etc.
So just like the original Nazis.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:11 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So just like the original Nazis.

But with a poorer sense of fashion.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:13 PM
eninn

This is not true and you know it
Muslim defends and fights the occupier and colonizer of most Muslim lands

For example, if a thief entered your house
what will you do and say?
hello thief !
the thief will kill your wife and your children

Muslims have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia and Palestine

Nonetheless,, a wave of new Muslims embraced Islam all over the world. In the USA alone, more than 40000 persons embraced Islam.

By the year 2020, Islam is projected to be the largest religion in the world.

allah is innocent from the evil deeds of people

allah did not command the people to steal or commit adultery or kill innocent people or drink wine

On the contrary,
allah put laws and stiff penalties for those outrageous acts
In monotheistic religions

The same principles and sanctions

إمرأة أمريكية تصدع بالحق نحن هم الإرهابيون|American woman cracked right we are the terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFJ-luFYL8

ضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4TImRv4ELA

\\\\

12 - The Almighty said: (and we send the winds fertilizing) Al-Hijr 22:

- And this is proven by modern science as the benefits of wind they carry the pollen grains to pollinate the flowers that will later bear fruit, it is told Muhammad, peace be upon him, and that the wind is inoculated flowers? Is not that evidence that this Qur'aan is the word of God???

13 - The Almighty said: (more mature skin Bdlnahm skins to taste the punishment) of women 56:

- And modern science has proven that the particles competent physical pain and heat are present in the skin layer alone, and with that the skin will burn with what is beneath the muscles, etc., but the Koran does not mention it because the pain is specific to the skin layer alone. It is told Muhammad to this medical information? Is not God??

14 - The Almighty said: (or Kzlmat in a dark place fraught with waves topped by waves, topped by clouds of darkness on each other if they are removed his hand was barely sees and of God did not make him light his final abode of light) the light 40:

- Could not ancient man to dive more than 15 meters because it was unable to survive without breathing more than two minutes and because the veins of his body would explode from the pressure of the water and after that there submarines in the twentieth century, scientists found that the seabed very dark and discovered that each sea Xie two layers of water, the first is very deep and dark and covered by the waves very moving and another layer surface and is also a dark and covered by waves that we see on the surface of the sea, and was surprised the American world (Hill) of the greatness of the Quran and raised eyebrows when it was discussed with the miracle found in the second half of the verse he says: (the darkness of clouds on each other if they are removed his hand was barely seen) and said that such a cloud has not witnessed the Arabian Peninsula and this never bright weather does not occur only in North America, Russia and the States Scandinavian near the pole, and which were not discovered days of Mohammed may Allah bless him and grant him peace and must be the Holy Word of God.

15 - The Almighty said: (* Romans have been defeated in the lowest land) Romans 2-3:

- The minimum land: spot lower on the surface of the earth and have overcome the Romans in Palestine near the Dead Sea, and when he discussed this verse with the geologist famous (Palmer) in the international scientific conference held in Riyadh in 1979 denied this immediately and announced to the world that there many places on the Earth's surface is lower asked scientists to make sure of his information, and to review the geographical Mkttanh surprised the world (Palmer) map of maps showing topography of Palestine and has been traced by the thick arrow points to the Dead Sea area and has written at its peak (the lowest spot on Earth's surface) were perplexed Professor and declared his admiration and appreciation, and stressed that this Quran must be the word of God.

من خلق الله ؟ who created God - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8yKt0DEfY

زواج المسلمة من غير المسلم حرام ام حلال - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdHp8DrMf5E

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 03:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eninn
[B]This is not true and you know it
Muslim defends and fights the occupier and colonizer of most Muslim lands

What exactly are you saying isn't true?

quote:
For example, if a thief entered your house
what will you do and say?
hello thief !
the thief will kill your wife and your children

lol

quote:
Muslims have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia and Palestine

Well okay.

quote:
By the year 2020, Islam is projected to be the largest religion in the world

That is disturbing.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 04:53 PM