KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan

TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan

new game has been officially announced.. will anyone buy?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...ts-in-manhattan

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Platinum Games? Yeah, I will.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:59 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah that was the one thing that stood out to me at first. Platinum games means at the very least i'll give it a look.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I was stoked to hell over Devastation and still play it today. All I had asked for since was for Platinum to take on the TMNT license, so basically this is about a dream come true right now. I'd also thought taking on a look akin to the IDW comics continuity would work, and that's actually what the art style seems to harken to right now, so my guess is that if it's gonna be in any pre-existing continuity, it's that one.

I'm only hoping it's a little longer than Devastation, and for the soundtrack to kick just as much ass.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 09:34 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I grew up in the middle of Turtle fever. People married with kids now are like "I wanna see that movie" whenever something new come along.

So yeah, this will be a pre order for me. My first ever. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 01:07 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

After Out of the Shadows, count me out for this one.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 01:41 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
After Out of the Shadows, count me out for this one.

This one is done by Platinum Games

so its going to be better then that last one.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 01:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
This one is done by Platinum Games

so its going to be better then that last one.

Not all of Platinum Games' are good.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 01:58 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Their last licensed game was awful.

Legend of Korra.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 01:59 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Their last was Transformers Devastation, which was awesome.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 02:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Yeah what he said.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 02:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

as for me , I will buy...

i'll beat up everybody as Leo big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 03:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mikey. smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 03:14 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like they're going with the 1990's movie look, over the cartoons.

Thank god it's not Bayturtles.

Edit: Now I see it. It's definately based on IDW designs.

Cell shading gives it a 90's movie ish feel though.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 28th, 2016 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 03:29 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The online co-op sounds great, I hope their are some bonus characters to play as outside of just the four brothers, a few of the Mighty Mutanimals would be cool.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 12:20 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd settle for Casey Jones.

And would pay double the price for Miyamoto Usagi.

Never gonna happen, but a guy can dream..

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 01:56 AM
Quincy
Debaser

USAGI HELL YEAH

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 09:27 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 09:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Platinum Games? Yeah, I will.

What good games have they made? Any on PC?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 01:07 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by cdtm
(please log in to view the image)

Usagi could get a DLC

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 03:51 AM