KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Vader in Rogue One

Vader in Rogue One
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Why did you just copy and paste the video's description? Don't know how to embed?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's very hard to do. wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:26 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I just scream at my computer until it does what I want.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I think they are making these videos just for you guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGRJFiSpM0

smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's really cool how the director opens up about his thought process and how he did everything perfectly. pity they left out the part where he pulls his own legs over his head and performs self-falatio.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I thought he kinda did that in that clip.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 07:05 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I could see their marketing boner in that clip. It was thick, and throbbing, and juicy. Spicy even.

2/10. Scene was still ack.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 07:19 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I could see their marketing boner in that clip. It was thick, and throbbing, and juicy. Spicy even.
yummy.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 10:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

You certainly satisfied Beni, Lucien.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2017 11:14 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Yeah. I'm just surprised some people actually called it the best Star Wars movie yet....???

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 02:52 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

some people said the same about AotC.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 03:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

They did.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 04:24 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Yeah. I'm just surprised some people actually called it the best Star Wars movie yet....???
It was so dark and dramatic. And cool. And Darth Vader was in it. And Tarkin was in it. And the Death Star went kaplow! all over that place!

So deep. So chilling. So bland and forgettable. So perfect.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 06:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

SW in the 21ste century.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2017 06:55 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Aotc was good cause it was better than ep1.....at the time...a step up anyway......
Rots was better

Rogue one was just.... rogue.....

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 03:00 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah it's like how you have a pile of decomposing corpses, and you hate it. But then you get landed with a second pile of corpses, that is somehow worse than the first, but they've not been dead quite as long so there's still some expression left in their faces. And then you get dumped with a third pile of corpses, but these at least are on fire and have the Emperor laughing at them so they're a bit more fun.

That's the Prequels. And how to compare them to one another.

Rogue One is like an embalmed corpse. Not exactly a pile, but still pretty lifeless and forgettable.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 07:25 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

No, your right. Rogue one is a pile of dung. Just forget that crap...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 10:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe...

Looks like Ep8 may have some depth at last... may...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:15 PM