KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Plutonian Vs Hyperion

Plutonian Vs Hyperion
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You mean gray...?
He would accept that. It wouldn't be his first choice but no complaints.

He might even start dressing like a mobster at that point.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 08:03 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by One Big Mob
He would accept that. It wouldn't be his first choice but no complaints.

He might even start dressing like a mobster at that point.

But what if it's actually green, but they've just hired the wrong colourist - and he's made a mistake!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 08:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Carver would just start wearing ripped up clothes and start speaking in broken sentences and third person . A lot of people around him would say it's an improvement.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 08:08 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

"I have no idea what that means."

- abhi 2016... 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, etc

I know you're trying to mock me. I just think it's a good time that you keep rubberglueing everything I say to do it. Echolegend

That's all you got?

"No you? "

Pity. Go shit some more corn while you're trying to find something snappy to say. And cut yourself with chainsaws.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 03:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't even know how you screwed reading my post there? "No you." What?
Isn't that something I accused you of doing anyway a couple months ago? In those words anyway since "no you" is the exact same thing as me saying you think you're rubber. laughing out loud
You're slower than a snail race, yet you seem to revel in salt.

Though I am legitimately curious as to why you think I cut myself with chainsaws since that seems like something you believe. Did I say that at one point or... just copying an idea?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 03:34 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I don't even know how you screwed reading my post there? "No you." What?

Really? You're even slower than I thought. Maybe you should compete in special Olympic.

You'd be the champion there.
quote:

Isn't that something I accused you of doing anyway a couple months ago? In those words anyway since "no you" is the exact same thing as me saying you think you're rubber. laughing out loud
You're slower than a snail race, yet you seem to revel in salt.

"I said so, you're late. "

Haha, what? You're like a child with Downs syndrome at this point.

" Me am fast. You am slow. "
quote:

Though I am legitimately curious as to why you think I cut myself with chainsaws since that seems like something you believe. Did I say that at one point or... just copying an idea?

Oh no, did a Rambo like you forgot he cuts himself up with chainsaws?

Horrors.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 03:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It's sad at this point. Everything you say is based on what I said and then redirected.

And the chainsaw part just proves how bad your reading comprehension is. I've never hit myself with a running saw, ever. You must have read a post where I mentioned a chainsaw and just abhi'd that in your head to a point where the story became me cutting myself with saws.

You prove how inept you are with every post. It's like everyday for you is a heatstroke leading to a motorbike crash on KMC.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 03:54 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Are you two done jerking each other off?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 03:55 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's sad at this point. Everything you say is based on what I said and then redirected.

And the chainsaw part just proves how bad your reading comprehension is. I've never hit myself with a running saw, ever. You must have read a post where I mentioned a chainsaw and just abhi'd that in your head to a point where the story became me cutting myself with saws.

You prove how inept you are with every post. It's like everyday for you is a heatstroke leading to a motorbike crash on KMC.
I think he wants you to kill yourself with a chainsaw. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:01 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
Makes sense. Though a chainsaw in my hands is safer for me than a little sunlight on him so we'll see who loses that race.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:03 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah, it's pretty sad when you are trying to be the next carver with "You're just trying to say what I said."

I don't blame you. Carver has done a number on you.
quote:

Nope. When it comes to bragging, you're the best.
Except with cutting chainsaws. Then you forget. I wonder why.
quote:

Did your father beat up you and your mother again? Tell us more about how you've nearly died so many times though. Poles? Chainsaws? Carvers?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It's like you read my mind.

thumb up
Makes sense. Though a chainsaw in my hands is safer for me than a little sunlight on him so we'll see who loses that race.

"Sob, Sob, me father hit me when I was a boy. Sob, sob".

Oh you poor boy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
Abhi, did you seriously split up his post to address it point by point like you're having an actual debate?

That's hilarious.
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, it's pretty sad when you are trying to be the next carver with "You're just trying to say what I said."

I don't blame you. Carver has done a number on you.

Nope. When it comes to bragging, you're the best.
Except with cutting chainsaws. Then you forget. I wonder why.

Did your father beat up you and your mother again? Tell us more about how you've nearly died so many times though. Poles? Chainsaws? Carvers?
laughing out loud

You should probably learn how to read before you attempt to dig deep with insults. My father beating me and my mother would be a good one if it ever happened. Classic abhi. The only time you can understand a situation is when you're making fun of little girls with cancer. I forget what your excuse for that was though, heatstroke, grandma, motorbike crash? It was one of those things to try and excuse you being a despicable human being though.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

One of the worst insults I've ever read in my life. Abhi is like a suicide poster who blows himself up in every thread. Enjoy the show.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

You should probably learn how to read before you attempt to dig deep with insults. My father beating me and my mother would be a good one if it ever happened. Classic abhi. The only time you can understand a situation is when you're making fun of little girls with cancer. I forget what your excuse for that was though, heatstroke, grandma, motorbike crash? It was one of those things to try and excuse you being a despicable human being though.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I've nearly died many times (almost cut my face off last month with a chainsaw, and two poles almost crushed me in that same time), my brother many times (broken back 3 times, broken neck, etc), my mom just last month, my nephew is in and out of the hospital, my grandparents died, and my dad beat me and my mom a couple times when I was younger, among many other things, and I'm as gleeful as a carver in shit, with a slightly dark sense of humour.

Well, I'm done here with this little gift. Happy to help.

You can have the last word.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:22 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud

Bouncing a chainsaw towards a couple inches from my face is not the same as cutting myself. Lol at you thinking I cut myself in the face with a chainsaw. And my dad hit my mom once before I was born and the only time my dad hit me outside a spanking ended up in my mom hitting him. I've never been beaten in my life, and that was stretching (stretching hit into beating) just to make you seem like a huge pussy because of your excuse. As you'll see.

And that whole post was directed towards the angst you had against little girls with cancer because your grandma died, so...
Though funny you try to bring up abusive dads when this was your excuse.

quote:
No. It was during the time when my maternal grandmother died and my ******* of a father beat my mother so badly that she had to be admitted when she said she's going to attend the funeral. Why? My maternal grandfather and my father had a fight 20 years ago.

quote:
I was tempted to do that but my mother stopped me. Where do you think all that anger come from? I'm not such a bad person to mock a baby with cancer. I have asked for her health several times in the past. If you like I can quote those post.

laughing out loud
You'd think it was a bad idea to link to that thread.
"Haha your dad beat you and your mom." Oh abhi.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Feb 2nd, 2016 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:43 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Well, Plutonian still wins. Glad we all agree. thumb up

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:47 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Yeah, Plutonian wins.

"I was just making this stuff up. You also said your father beat your mother. So it all balances out. "

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:53 AM
carver9

Getting deep in here. Let's get back to talking about comics.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:56 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote