KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Superman runs the slugfest gauntlet...

How far does Current Superman get?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stops at 1... 17 50.00%
Stops at 2... 5 14.71%
Stops at 3... 3 8.82%
Stops at 4... 1 2.94%
Stops at 5... 1 2.94%
Current Superman clears the slugfest gauntlet... 7 20.59%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Current Superman runs the slugfest gauntlet...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I don't even know what's going on here

I broke the will of the feeble, Thanosi, Insane Titan during the EPIC Saint of Killers VS Thanos war.

He then subsequently changed his name to escape the embarassment of this public ANNIHILATION!!!!

I then opened up a finely aged vintage of WHUP-ASS when the fool showed his ignorance about The Sentry in another thread.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 09:57 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ok

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Gone?

I AM KMC YOU SPINELESS, B@TCH!!!!!
so do you accept them or not

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Ok
As you can tell LOB's ape like mind can only make up bullshit.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I broke the will of the feeble, Thanosi, Insane Titan during the EPIC Saint of Killers VS Thanos war.

He then subsequently changed his name to escape the embarassment of this public ANNIHILATION!!!!

I then opened up a finely aged vintage of WHUP-ASS when the fool showed his ignorance about The Sentry in another thread.
I heard you did break his will and upon this I banished him as the joke clone seen in She Hulk.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Lol my puppy Kenny j gee needs attention.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lol my puppy Kenny j gee needs attention.
Among my other many talents, Mikey. Lob broke you. You are banished and never to return.

In your own scenario you claimed your memory is so bad you forgot a password you used for years. So just agree for your intellectual sake.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by quanchi112
Among my other many talents, Mikey. Lob broke you. You are banished and never to return.

In your own scenario you claimed your memory is so bad you forgot a password you used for years. So just agree for your intellectual sake.
J gee you allowed yourself to be bullied by PR ran off you pussy telling everyone you stopped posting because of him lmao pathetic.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:27 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

laughing out loud

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:32 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

J gee you allowed yourself to be bullied by PR ran off you pussy telling everyone you stopped posting because of him lmao pathetic.

laughing out loud

Moderator powers work. Bans work. But either lob ran you off of you can't retain a password for years. It doesn't look good for you, Miguel.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:33 PM
Insane Titan

laughing out loud

Moderator powers work. Bans work. But either lob ran you off of you can't retain a password for years. It doesn't look good for you, Miguel.
he never banned you backed down f*ggot like always lol

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:39 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Quani always backs down and then when you call a 6, she starts crying for lack of maturity, that is how Brad Pitt lovers are

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:41 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Quani always backs down and then when you call a 6, she starts crying for lack of maturity, that is how Brad Pitt lovers are
Try to keep this inside the movie versus thread. Bada doesn't like these kinds of posts clogging up these threads.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

he never banned you backed down f*ggot like always lol
I received a warning. That is what he said. Don't act like you didn't enjoy the time I was away.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:44 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Try to keep this inside the movie versus thread. Bada doesn't like these kinds of posts clogging up these threads.

I'll do it for Bada, funny you are being the mature one now laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I'll do it for Bada, funny you are being the mature one now laughing out loud
There are many sides to me. I am not this aggressive in the off topic thread but when it comes to debating I am relentless.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:48 PM
Insane Titan

I received a warning. That is what he said. Don't act like you didn't enjoy the time I was away.
you didn't even stand up for yourself you weak little boy lol

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you didn't even stand up for yourself you weak little boy lol
Those who do get banned. I did give parting words. Yw.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:59 PM
Insane Titan

Those who do get banned. I did give parting words. Yw.
He didn't say leave he only warned you and you ran like a little crying b*tch because you was scared bwhahaha.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He didn't say leave he only warned you and you ran like a little crying b*tch because you was scared bwhahaha.
laughing out loud

I received a warning and I left. I came back. Embrace me.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:24 PM