KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malgus vs Darth Tenebrous

Darth Malgus vs Darth Tenebrous
Started by: hutchy1345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hutchy1345

Darth Malgus vs Darth Tenebrous

Battle takes place in a hangar
Who comes out alive

1) Sabers only
2) Force only
3) All out

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 08:48 AM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Tenebrous probably takes all.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:02 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Malgus

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 02:42 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I can picture Tenebrous on Malgus' level, but I doubt he is above Malgus.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus takes sabers, Tenebrous takes force

No idea who takes all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 04:58 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Tenebrous.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 05:07 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Malgus

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 08:21 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malgus

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Tenebrous probably takes all.

How is he taking sabers?

And Malgus utilizing barrier to withstand an explosion from the Jedi temple is easily comparable to the explosion on Baldemnic imo.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 09:20 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

How is Tenebrous taking force, Carth?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Sabers-Malgus
Force- Malgus, but this is quite close
All Out- Malgus

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Well Maxi chlorians prevent him from dying, effectively:

quote:
Amidst the billions upon billions of individual midi-chlorian deaths in Tenebrous' cells were a tiny fraction of midi-chlorians that were not dying.

That would not die so long as they inhabited a living host. These especially tenacious midi-chlorians-Tenebrous had privately labeled them with the indeed, Tenebrous had gone to considerable trouble to ensure it would always remain so.

So even if Malgus when Malgus kills him in a duel, he can effectively migrate as a retrovirus into Malgus's system.

In terms of combat applicable feats, they're probably pretty close in terms of barrier/TK feats. No real edge there with Tenebrous mainly being hyped due to being so far up the Banite Sith line, and being faster than Darth Plagueis, and greater telepathic showings/maxichlorians.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:10 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Yeah but wouldn't that put him pretty much above everyone?

I don't remember much TK from Tenebrous, interesting.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 10:55 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
And Malgus utilizing barrier to withstand an explosion from the Jedi temple is easily comparable to the explosion on Baldemnic imo.
He withstood debris, lmao

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:20 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Isn't that what Tenebrous did?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Tenebrous' position within the Rule of Two would suggest he's close to Plagueis and well above Bane.

Not seeing how Malgus is remotely in that league.

Isn't he also implied to be an exceptional lightsaber duelist?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He's never depicted in any duel, only that he liked lightsaber combat and engaged in training with Plagueis in a ritual combat rite non-force sensitive Kursid soldiers.

Hardly anything to place him above Malgus in skill

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:40 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

He's implied to be an even better duelist that Plagueis, whose handidly defeated Darth Venamis, an ambidextrous master of multiple lightsaber forms that he's able to switch between mid-combat, an apprentice Tenebrous himself trained.

And of course Plagueis passed on that legacy of talent to Darth Sidious.

I think it should be quite obvious that the penultimate generation of the Rule of Two were exceptional masters of lightsaber combat. That makes him more than a match considering he possesses logically superior Force augmentative ability, and can probably calculate Malgus' every move.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Awful lot of speculation and implications.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 12:01 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Hypocrite is hypocritical

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 12:02 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote