KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther, Iron Fist, & Wolverine vs Flash

Black Panther, Iron Fist, & Wolverine vs Flash
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

On the claim Danny is "barely a bullet timer," in his last series he outpaced a bullet and plucked it out of the air.

On topic: Wolverine and BP have taken beatings much higher than a normal flash is going to give them.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:41 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
On the claim Danny is "barely a bullet timer," in his last series he outpaced a bullet and plucked it out of the air.

On topic: Wolverine and BP have taken beatings much higher than a normal flash is going to give them.

How bad were those beatings?

Although, I've read stories where Wolvy was actually decapitated, which I didn't think was possible....

Also, new sig at the bottom for me I think, soon...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Average Nu Flash is not replicating that, though.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wally can, right? I'm assuming it's Wally, just because golem turned speedsteal off, which was Wally's trick.

Also, I am of the belief that Barry is constant across all pre-FP, PC, and New52....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh, yes... Wally...

shifty

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 04:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That would've killed Wolverine for sure thumb up I'm putting that in the respect thread.

*Here, you can see Flash actually punching someone for once*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

IMP probably cannot be spammed, like Classic Rand's IF? Just a theory.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:04 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash
are you saying that you're so blind that you didn't even read my first post? Maybe you should educate yourself on what's being argued here and then get back to me.

laughing out loud
Stop being so passive aggressive.

Come out and say Panther wins.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He SAID he could do it, but that one IMP would be enough.

Spammed IMPs are...kinda broken, surely? But I can see why the IF can't be spammed. IMPs though - I can't see why not. Just a theory, though.

Why IS Grodd so durable/strong, anyway?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Manjobber said that he's stronger than Superman... shifty But yeah, it's unlikely Flash was lying to us, readers.

No idea about Grodd. Apparently the ability to talk somehow unlocks supergorilla strength and durability as side-effects stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:22 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Wally says the complete opposite:

He says he could hit Zum [who was a speedster going at insane speeds already], before the latter could blink, thousands of times with IMPs.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

In a comic, Flash would get destroyed. He's nothing more than a dumb coward with a glass jaw, after all.

Here on KMC, he blitzes everyone to death.

Because it's not like Flash has fought against Zoom, Imperiex Probes, Anti Monitor, Prime, Darkseid.

Glass jaw my ass.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 05:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
Stop being so passive aggressive.

Come out and say Panther wins.
never said they win dipshit. As a matter of fact, I only addressed the thought that these guys are barely bullet timers. You're the one going around making assumptions and trying to jam you words down my throat.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 06:11 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash
never said they win dipshit. As a matter of fact, I only addressed the thought that these guys are barely bullet timers. You're the one going around making assumptions and trying to jam you words down my throat.

Thou doth protest too much!!!!

Verily!!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 06:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Flash ftw

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 01:05 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Hmm... I'd say Flash wins 100/100 in a stomp which makes Mr. X happy that he faced Pietro instead of Barry.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 01:16 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How bad were those beatings?

Although, I've read stories where Wolvy was actually decapitated, which I didn't think was possible....

Also, new sig at the bottom for me I think, soon...

So it takes at least SIX punches from WWH to put Logan down? (Flash isn't gonna have a problem, then.)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 01:19 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Always wondered how IMP's could be spammed, since they're based on momentum.

Does he just stand there and throw 1000 punches faster then it takes to move another step? Or just keep looping around on multiple passes?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
So you are saying Flash never been beaten by somebody of less power then Wolverine, Black Panther, & Iron Fist?

You know I could really just ask if you any of those people you listed have ever been beaten by anyone of less power then the Flash. The answer would be yes.

Excluding everything else, how do you expect these three to do anything? They are statues compared to the Flash. They are hampered by an inability to perceive their target. Or even just react before he has done 1,000 different things.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Always wondered how IMP's could be spammed, since they're based on momentum.

Does he just stand there and throw 1000 punches faster then it takes to move another step? Or just keep looping around on multiple passes?

He's hitting you while he's moving at a certain speed, so as long as he doesn't stop moving he could technically keep doing it. So literally just running around you in a circle at a high enough speed and continually punching you..would be one way. He wouldn't actually have to zip around the planet a bunch of times like in the cartoon.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2016 05:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote