KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » OWAW Superman vs Odin...

How well does OWAW Superman perform against Odin relative to Thanos?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
OWAW Superman greatly out performs Thanos against Odin... 19 40.43%
OWAW Superman slightly out performs Thanos against Odin... 4 8.51%
OWAW Superman's performance against Odin matches Thanos's... 2 4.26%
OWAW Superman slightly under performs Thanos vs Odin... 8 17.02%
OWAW Superman greatly under performs Thanos vs Odin... 14 29.79%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OWAW Superman vs Odin...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 10:02 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Tomorrow's the big game thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 10:04 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I believe Supes loses (especially since they fight in Asgard)...

But the only question as pertains this thread is Supes performance relative to Thanos's...
OWAW/sun-dipped Superman is significantly stronger than Thanos. So if Supes were to clobber Odin, it's extremely unlikely that Odin would just stand there and tank said punch like he did with Thanos here:
http://i.imgur.com/aAt7RSI.jpg

Even prior to his formal sun-dip, OWAW Superman entered a bloodlusted/unrestrained mindset that enabled him to shred through Imperiex Probes as though they were fodder:
http://i.imgur.com/xkRjsuU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2mdTb0k.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4TlDfeW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qgBQr9s.jpg
(as you can see, even his unrestrained HV was blasting through them like a hot knife through butter.)

The problem for Superman are Odin's [magical] blasts--other than sheer durability(which he possesses en gros), he doesn't have much defense against them... Though Supes isn't without blasts of his own:
http://i.imgur.com/dFNcRze.jpg

I think if Supes uses his speed+strength advantage, this could be interesting...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 6th, 2016 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 10:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Odin stomps 10/10. Why even bring up Thanos?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 10:57 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 11:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: OWAW Superman vs Odin...

OWAW Superman faces off against Odin in the heart of Asgard just like Thanos did near the end of Blood and Thunder...

How well does OWAW Superman perform against Odin relative to how Thanos performed?
Well in that scene Odin was relatively weak in comparison to his higher showings. So a lower end Odin vs. a very high end Superman. Superman being vastly stronger and faster than Thanos could prove a ko for him in a matter of moments.

And if this is sundipped Superman then this fight is spite. That version exerted over thousands of galaxies of power.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 12:55 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

OWAW sundipped Superman oneshot kills Odin.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 04:20 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
OWAW/sun-dipped Superman is significantly stronger than Thanos. So if Supes were to clobber Odin, it's extremely unlikely that Odin would just stand there and tank said punch like he did with Thanos here:
http://i.imgur.com/aAt7RSI.jpg

Even prior to his formal sun-dip, OWAW Superman entered a bloodlusted/unrestrained mindset that enabled him to shred through Imperiex Probes as though they were fodder:
http://i.imgur.com/xkRjsuU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2mdTb0k.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4TlDfeW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qgBQr9s.jpg
(as you can see, even his unrestrained HV was blasting through them like a hot knife through butter.)

The problem for Superman are Odin's [magical] blasts--other than sheer durability(which he possesses en gros), he doesn't have much defense against them... Though Supes isn't without blasts of his own:
http://i.imgur.com/dFNcRze.jpg

I think if Supes uses his speed+strength advantage, this could be interesting...

A less powerful Superman in justice league elite was stated to be able to kill Worloggog Vera Black in one hit.

Odin would get killed in one attack here.

And magical attacks doesn't mean much when even B13 (who killed linear men like fleas and was shredding entire time lines) amped on Imperiex power couldn't do anything to him.

Either B13 on Warworld or Imperiex would beat the shit out of Odin like a flea. Both were totally helpless against Superman.

There is no argument which can be done for Odin here. Unless you are a marvel zombie that is.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 04:26 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by abhilegend
And magical attacks doesn't mean much when even B13 (who killed linear men like fleas and was shredding entire time lines) amped on Imperiex power couldn't do anything to him.
I don't necessarily disagree. Just pointing out that magical blasts would be Odin's best option by a long shot.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 04:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Odin, easily.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 04:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't necessarily disagree. Just pointing out that magical blasts would be Odin's best option by a long shot.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 05:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up
So you are not confident in your position.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2016 05:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Odin snuffs him out

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 11:09 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I believe Supes loses (especially since they fight in Asgard)...

Why do you think it being in Asgard makes a difference?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 11:18 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Delta1938
Why do you think it being in Asgard makes a difference?

Because Odin can amp up far above what he demonstrated against Thanos while in Asgard...

During Thor 400, after giving the Full Odin-Force to Thor so that he could combat Surtur, Odin was able to leech enough power off of the land of Asgard itself to combat an amped Seth on equal terms...

While in Asgard, the Destroyer is just a thought away from entering the battle at Odins command (as was seen against Galactus)...

During Thor 300 Odin was able to leech the power of Asgard and every Asgardian and enter the Destroyer (growing to the size of a Celestial in the process) thus attaining power far, far, beyond his norm...

As a result of what Odin can do inside the gates of Asgard, Sundipped Superman is not beating Odin there...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Feb 13th, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 12:36 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Genii96
Odin snuffs him out
Exactly. Magical weakness and this is a stomp in Odin's favor.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:19 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Because Odin can amp up far above what he demonstrated against Thanos while in Asgard...

During Thor 400, after giving the Full Odin-Force to Thor so that he could combat Surtur, Odin was able to leech enough power off of the land of Asgard itself to combat an amped Seth on equal terms...

While in Asgard, the Destroyer is just a thought away from entering the battle at Odins command (as was seen against Galactus)...

During Thor 300 Odin was able to leech the power of Asgard and every Asgardian and enter the Destroyer (growing to the size of a Celestial in the process) thus attaining power far, far, beyond his norm...

As a result of what Odin can do inside the gates of Asgard, Sundipped Superman is not beating Odin there...

Combine all that and he still falls short of a worloggog user.

Superman was stated by a worloggog user to be able to kill her in one punch.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Combine all that and he still falls short of a worloggog user.

Superman was stated by a worloggog user to be able to kill her in one punch.
His magical weakness is still in effect. That statement has no relevance to Odin.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:25 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Superman dies.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Superman dies.

You think Odin is above Brainiac 13 and Imperiex?

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 03:30 PM