KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

The Flash

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02...b23aa5505000022

The film is in the works and it will be released March 16, 2018. We've got quite some time. I still cant for the life of me see Ezra Miller as the Flash. He's got a strong jaw, but the dude doesn't look the part at all. Maybe a young Bart Allen, but Barry or Wally? Hopefully he'll pull it off. The Flash is my top DC hero. I also hope he's working out hard to fill out some muscle. I want to take the dude seriously next to Supes and Bats, and that will be hard if they are three times his weight. I want to see the normal ripped Flash.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 02:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The date for this got pushed up a week.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 03:05 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Ffs

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 03:12 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hope this dude act....

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've seen a thing about Grant Gustin is supporting Ezra Miller for the movie version of Flash.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 05:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Watch We Need to Talk About Kevin. Awesome movie, IMO. Very creepy. Ezra has a lot of charisma and will be fine, IMO.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 05:43 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Another thread to drag on for the next 2 years...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 07:09 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hope this dude act....
He can

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 07:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M
The date for this got pushed up a week.

A whole week? No way!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 08:45 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So it's basically already out

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:32 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I think The Flash has a limited appeal IMO.
I mean we've seen "speed" special effects already done to death in various movies, it's nothing new anymore.
It's either the "flash" of a distorted figure on screen & the bad guy's either knocked down or tied up or slow mo "bullet time."
The Flash is more effective sharing screen time with the JL than a solo movie.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 01:02 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The Flash could be one of the greatest comic book movies... If Done Right..

Although kind of loses something doing it after he's already been in Justice League IMO

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 03:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The kind of speed we should see in a Flash movie would make the Quicksilver scene in DOFP look humble in comparison. I assume it'll be Barry as he's their favourite at DC, but if they use someone like Reverse Flash, and do it well, I could see it being really good.

Just a worry that they won't do a better job than the show did, as that had a pretty good Reverse Flash as a villain imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 03:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Doubt they'll concern themselves too much about comparisons to the Tv series given it's on CW so doesn't get many viewers compared to other networks, let alone compared to the massive number of people you get watching a superhero blockbuster.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 03:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Doubt they'll concern themselves too much about comparisons to the Tv series given it's on CW so doesn't get many viewers compared to other networks, let alone compared to the massive number of people you get watching a superhero blockbuster.

True enough; I'd just hate to see the movie fail where the show succeeded, is all. Flash has been a very solid, and at times very good show, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 04:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The Flash could be one of the greatest comic book movies... If Done Right..

Yeah but the sentiment can apply to any character.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:11 PM
ares834

Not Aquaman.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:24 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ares834
Not Aquaman.

He ****ing could.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have a flash tv show, why do we need a movie too?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by ares834
Not Aquaman.

I'd be more hyped to see them try than a Flash movie.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2016 09:48 PM