KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who's hotter? Padme, Leia or Rey?

Who's the hottest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Padme 16 53.33%
Leia 3 10.00%
Rey 11 36.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's hotter? Padme, Leia or Rey?
Started by: batman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

So love has blinded you?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 07:34 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

but it's probably true...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 01:02 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Sooooo embarrassing...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 03:37 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

So gay....

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 12:33 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ermm.. yeah, that was the point.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 02:45 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

/thread

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No one beats Leia in the golden bikini.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 12:37 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don't like how this thread fetishises and objectifies women. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Just admiring the actress's performance in ROTJ.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 08:42 PM
batman
worlds best decective

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sweersa
Yes! Just like Anakin smile

Funny! But joking aside, I know people poke fun of Anakin fancying an older girl in episode 1, but the fact is that loads of boys have crushes on older girls, because they find them attractive. That's why so many teenage boys have tons of Celebrity crushes. It was just a crush in episode 1, nothing more...

And to be fair... By Episode 2, they were both young adults, & the age gap wasn't even noticeable there, so it was no longer creepy & actually did make sense.

Or if you're gonna say it was still weird, then so was the age gap between Han & Leia.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 09:54 AM
Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, adult Anakin was always creepy when it came to talking to Padme.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 07:00 PM
batman
worlds best decective

Oh, I never denied that!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:05 PM
Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batman
worlds best decective

How can Rey be Obi Wan's daughter?

I keep on hearing theories that Rey is Obi Wan's daughter, but isn't tat kinda dumb? Rey's only in her lat teens or early 20s, & Obi Wan died nearly 35 years earlier! Also, Obi Wan is extremely rule based. I can't really see him having kids, even if he did fall in love in the Clone Wars series.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 04:09 PM
queeq
Chaos

I hope she's not related to anyone we know.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 05:49 PM
batman
worlds best decective

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
I hope she's not related to anyone we know.

No! Personally, I hope she's Luke's daughter, because Star Wars is about the Skywalkers, so that would make sense to me. Also, all the clues seem to suggest she's Luke's daughter. But Obi Wan makes no sense!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 08:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

I don't agree... there are no direct links or clues. Everything is circumstantial. And just because there are similarities between their stories and talents, doesn't mean they are related.

After all, Anakin was also not related to any Jedi. Why can't Rey just be another talented person in which the Force awakens? And perhaps if the Force awakens in someone, they may be similarities between such characters and in the way the Force presents itself.

And the argument that it is about the Skywalkers is still held up if Rey is NOT a Skywalker. There is after all... Kylo Ren/Ben Solo.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 07:16 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And Luke. He could still wind up being, I dunno... important, or something. I'm hoping Rey turns out to be someone different. I'm just not a fan of tying every single character thread together in a neat little bow, especially when it's supposed to be taking place in an entire galaxy of possibility.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 09:24 AM
queeq
Chaos

Amen

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 06:37 PM