KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who's hotter? Padme, Leia or Rey?

Who's the hottest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Padme 16 53.33%
Leia 3 10.00%
Rey 11 36.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who's hotter? Padme, Leia or Rey?
Started by: batman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq

And the argument that it is about the Skywalkers is still held up if Rey is NOT a Skywalker. There is after all... Kylo Ren/Ben Solo.

Dunno. Episode 7 was way more about Rey and Finn than it was about Kylo. And Luke's bound to pass on by the end of this trilogy. So unless Kylo becomes more of a main character as the trilogy goes on, I don't see this saga being about Skywalkers anymore if Rey isn't one of them.

As for this thread, gold bikini Leia was always my childhood fantasy, but TFA Leia has kinda ruined that for me. And overall PT Padme was hotter than OT Leia anyway.

So Padme wins the hot contest.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 09:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dunno. Episode 7 was way more about Rey and Finn than it was about Kylo. And Luke's bound to pass on by the end of this trilogy. So unless Kylo becomes more of a main character as the trilogy goes on, I don't see this saga being about Skywalkers anymore if Rey isn't one of them.

All a matter of perspective. Kylo Ren's rebellion from Luke's class is now part of the threat of the universe. Who says it has to be another Skywalker to save the universe?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by queeq
All a matter of perspective. Kylo Ren's rebellion from Luke's class is now part of the threat of the universe. Who says it has to be another Skywalker to save the universe?

Kennedy said the saga will continue being primarily about the Skywalkers.

Just don't see how that would be the case of Rey isn't a Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Kennedy's dead, stupid.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Kylo Ren or Ben organa or Ben solo(?) is still a skywalker from Leia. Don't matter if Rey is related.

Rey's just gonna get hotter in episode 8

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 06:20 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by JediRobin23
Kylo Ren or Ben organa or Ben solo(?) is still a skywalker from Leia. Don't matter if Rey is related.

But the film (and Trilogy) doesn't seem to be about him IMO. Seems to be about Rey.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Kennedy's dead, stupid.

Nooooooooooo!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 07:13 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Who says it's not about Kylo?

Is K. Kennedy the new Lucas now or something?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 08:24 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Who says it's not about Kylo?

Going by the TFA story and where it seems to be going.

Is K. Kennedy the new Lucas now or something?

Pretty much.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 09:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Going by the TFA story and where it seems to be going.

Again: it's a possibility, but it's also mere conjecture.

It COULD be about Kylo and Rey teaming up to defeat Snoke - again: harking bark to the original story arc Lucas and Kurtz were working on between ANH and ESB for a nine of 12 part series (i.e. Luke and his sister (=NOT Leia) team up to defeat the Emperor after Luke defeated Vader).

I still sense a tendency of going back to the original plans for the big saga. But that too is mere conjecture. Just to show: there are other ways the story could go.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 08:33 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

There are yeah. But if the story's about Kylo and Rey going after Snoke, I don't really see how that's a Skywalker story.

Of course it's all conjecture at this point.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

Kylo is a) born from a Skywalker (i.e. Leia) and b) trained by a Skywalker. The bloodline and the Jedi line continues. Don't get stuck on the formality of a name.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 04:53 PM
Darth Thor

No no, it's nothing to do with the name. It's to do with if Kylo (Skywalker) is helping Rey to take down Snoke, then that hardly a Skywalker story IMO.

This is all assuming Kylo has a redemption arc.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 08:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, he would have a redemption arc if it turns out he and Rey go out to defeat Snoke. I mean, it would require a major conversion on Kylo's part.

But... we don't know anything yet. I'm just keeping options open. Plus I think Rey being Luke's daughter would feel to me as the easy and obvious choice.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 06:51 PM
Darth Thor

^ That I agree with. It would be pretty lame to make a mystery out of her origin just to have the revelation of that mystery be the first and most obvious answer we all thought of - Lukes daughter.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 09:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

Exactly... but first... Rogue One.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 09:07 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

I voted Rey

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 01:30 AM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

For president?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 09:01 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

She could be my commander in chief

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 09:13 AM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yeah you'd like that.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:02 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bring this thread back to life or I'm going to recreate one.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 02:26 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote