KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black Lives Matter thread

Black Lives Matter thread
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
If they give you a "rough ride" that breaks your spine, let them break your spine.
If they kill you in police custody say "thank you, sir" and die.

Got it

So you missed the "do what they say within reason" part.

Got it.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Surtur
So you missed the "do what they say within reason" part.

Got it.

And you are the arbiter of reason?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:11 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You act like I said lay down and die if the cops want you to. Which of course you knew what I meant, but you still replied the way you did anyways..and this is the same poster that insults others by calling them buffoons.

It's time for people like you to stop pretending they are so different from the same posters they bash.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You act like I said lay down and die if the cops want you to. Which of course you knew what I meant, but you still replied the way you did anyways..and this is the same poster that insults others by calling them buffoons.

When the shoe fits.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

It's time for people like you to stop pretending they are so different from the same posters they bash.

we got a winner

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:14 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, and I see a lot of shoes fitting here. But see, not just with me.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:14 PM
Raisen

well the conservatives probably wear shoes. i'm pretty sure the other guys are wearing jesus sandals or heels

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:15 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Bardock42
If they give you a "rough ride" that breaks your spine, let them break your spine.

So out of context. Next time this happens they should subdue the suspect with tazers so they can't resist lockups.

Someone plays the devils advocate.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 06:58 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yes, they were founded as a terrorist group, but today's Klan isn't the same Klan that was founded in the 19th century. Not to mention, there are a bunch of different chapters. In the end, they have a right to hold rallies and express their views as long as they're not doing anything illegal.
The Klan bombed a church in the 60s.

They're terrorists.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 10:53 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Mindset
The Klan bombed a church in the 60s.

They're terrorists.

Which chapter?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:03 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Which chapter?
Do you ask that when Al Qaeda bombs a building?

You sound like a terrorist sympathizer.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Do you ask that when Al Qaeda bombs a building?

You sound like a terrorist sympathizer.

Al Qaeda is not only universally accepted as a terrorist group, it's also a self-admitted terrorist group. The contemporary Klan is not.

I'm as much as a terrorist sympathizer as the ACLU.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Al Qaeda is not only universally accepted as a terrorist group, it's also a self-admitted terrorist group. The contemporary Klan is not.

I'm as much as a terrorist sympathizer as the ACLU.
KKK is accepted as a terrorist group outside of america.

Here they're just good ol boys.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:40 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

KKK is accepted as a terrorist group outside of america.

Here they're just good ol boys.

Is it?

No, they're massive a**holes, but they are protected by the Constitution and the law all the same.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:43 PM
Mindset

Is it?

No, they're massive a**holes, but they are protected by the Constitution and the law all the same.
They're protected because they're in the government.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:44 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

They're protected because they're in the government.

They are? Well, that's certainly news to me. I thought that David Duke was the closest the Klan has gotten to being in govt. when he was elected as a Louisiana State Representative. All of his bills were, of course, blocked.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:52 PM
Raisen

Blm is same as modern day kkk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 03:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
Blm is same as modern day kkk

I don't know about that but I would compare them to..I don't even know the word for it, let me try to explain:

You ever have a brother or sister? You ever have someone maybe hit your little brother and you get pissed off because HEY that is my brother and only I'm allowed to hit him. It's okay for me, but not for others. That is the kind of vibe I get from BLM: it's only okay for other blacks to destroy the lives of black people.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 07:02 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLM is funded by the anti Jew himself George Soros.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 07:03 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 04:28 PM