KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » KMC High Herald Tournament!

KMC High Herald Tournament!
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

either would be fine with me. goob's would be tough and i could see a lot of wrangling over the 'new' tiers.....that would add a lot of extra time to this thing. everyone can see that pg's lost a lot of steam already, and there was a tourney just prior so tourney overload could be a definite issue. much as i'd like to be in one, i'd be surprised if either generated enough serious interest to even get off the ground.

Last edited by leonidas on Feb 20th, 2016 at 01:42 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 01:35 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

loopholes are always a theoretical threat but with any luck by making folks choose from a list and allowing virtually any/all tactics I'm really cutting back on anything being considered a loophole. OHKOs, time manipulation, manipulation... all allowed. About the only things I plan on barring at this point is self BFR and teleportational BFR of others.

But don't start trying to sign up yet, wait till I post the thread after the current one ends because I'm still working out the exact details and things are subject to change so I don't want to get people's hopes up if I decide something isn't feasible.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 01:45 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
either would be fine with me. goob's would be tough and i could see a lot of wrangling over the 'new' tiers.....that would add a lot of extra time to this thing. everyone can see that pg's lost a lot of steam already, and there was a tourney just prior so tourney overload could be a definite issue. much as i'd like to be in one, i'd be surprised if either generated enough serious interest to even get off the ground.

I was ROBBED and the tournament is DAMNED because of it!!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 05:57 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Mmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 06:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by leonidas

I don't plan on their being all that much bickering over the tiers. If I'm familiar with the character in question than he/she stays where he is. The only ones open for debate are the ones I'm not all that familiar with. All I actually NEED are 4 participants since it's round robin.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 07:35 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

All forms of amping ia a turn off

I'll be happy to judge tho

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 03:55 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: KMC High Herald Tournament!

Originally posted by "Id"
Who here would like to participate in a High Herald Tourney?

High Herald.
3 team, Merge, or Both.
With Prep.
All forms of Amping allowed.

We need a host (I will not be hosting, I may participate)
Judges
Participants

Opinions, and inputs are welcomed.

How much prep time are we talking about?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 04:44 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Decter
All forms of amping ia a turn off

Pfft. All forms of amping is where the fun starts.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 09:10 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Blair Wind

Agreed, That plus I LOVE prep Tourney's

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 10:29 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Definitely gonna be a shitshow

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 10:56 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Just a heads up... I've come up with a few too many exploits in my touney idea so I'm not going to host it. If I can come with something that works though I'll be back for one. In the meantime, someone jump on idea and run with it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 12:20 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Is this still alive?

Old Post May 28th, 2016 12:45 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Blair Wind

I still want to see a Trans.-level tourney where there literally aren't rules. Probably no prep to keep it from getting too silly. And a limit of, say, two non-amalgamated characters. But like, offensive matter manip, time travel, amping, dimension hopping, duplicates, etc. It's ALL on the table. By the end of the tourney, you know someone would be nut-punching fools with the entirety of the speed force wrapped in a black hole, while simultaneously constructing the Infinity Gauntlet a million years in the past and rewriting the universe to preemptively win the match. Or two equally balanced, versatile teams block all of that from happening to them, and I think you'd see some really interesting matches where a lot less happens.

Last edited by Digi on May 28th, 2016 at 12:55 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2016 12:48 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd be up for pretty well anything. summer is just round the corner and i'll have time for a quick tourney or a couple bz's at the least.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 01:02 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

evil face

Old Post May 28th, 2016 02:05 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I would like to see a high herald or trans tournament. I just dont want to host it.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 05:19 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ASGARDIANBRONY

is this still going on?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 12:32 AM
ASGARDIANBRONY is currently offline Click here to Send ASGARDIANBRONY a Private Message Find more posts by ASGARDIANBRONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 08:20 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what are you trying to say exactly....? shifty

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 09:30 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Can we have Leo take on Scoobless?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 10:35 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote