KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- C II VII (DARK SIDE)- The Master of the White Fortress

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- C II VII (DARK SIDE)- The Master of the White Fortress
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Ah thank you. So the general is Kuylen but who is his five commanders? They must be impressive individuals with what I've heard about Kuylen." Xavier continues.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 01:25 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They got their positions the hard way, so they are not people to mess with."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 01:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I am not surprised that they earned their spots. So what is the next step in this process? An organization of this size must have a way to assign people to a task or operation. Medical, Maintenance, Communication, or something like that," Xavier says matter of factly. Like he isn't in the heart of an army of darksiders.

"Oh before I forget to ask, how were you recruited here Alvan?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 01:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I received a message. It seemed worth checking out.

"And if you want a job around here... it's up to you to get noticed."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 02:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"We are quite a formidable group...-Is there a particular task you need help with?" Asks Gallador, being civil but also not showing particular deference.

Can he use Scan to try to sense if Alvan perceives them as dangerous rivals?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 28th, 2016 03:16 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"As if I'll have any trouble getting noticed. If I want a job working for your commander, don't I just need to take yours?" Galder asks Alvan, flashing a smile. "Your General trained me himself!"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 08:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

[Galder stop a bit, we should not start with making enemies,]

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 10:14 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Alvan seems difficult to scan...

"I don't need any help at all," he says. "And you're not important enough around here for me to bother fighting. Take me on, if you want to take all my people as well."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 10:38 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"That would seem like a tactical error on parts right now," Xavier says to Darksider. Trying to maintain some peace here.

"If anything I think we would just like to get some food right now. Do you know where we might be able to get some?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 01:01 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand understands Galder's attempt to show his bravado and skills as a warrior to make his name right off the bat, but realizes that now will not be the time for that.

"Patience, Galder," Rand says, firmly. "There will be a time for that, I'm sure. But it isn't now. Thank you for the welcome, Alvan. My associate Xavier points out the obvious, that our journey was a long one. We would like to rest up. Any chance you could recommend where?"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 02:58 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He gestures around him- the wide, open area that is the bottom of the fortress, miles of ruins and dilapidated shacks and temporary buildings and the odd attempt at proper construction, generally half finished.

"Find your own home, like the others," he says. "People hang around in some places. I'm sure you'll work it out. But don't try and go up higher into the fortress- that's for authorised people only."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 09:22 AM
Lord Melkor

"Of course, we can accomodate ourselves.... you are authorized to to go higher, I presume?" Responds Gallador softly. Perhaps lower ranking darksiders would be more useful to get a feel of this place before they go up.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 11:25 AM
HereticalDruid

Azarl looks over the rubble and ruin around them. He chitters angrily, not wanting to settle for scraping around in the dirt. He settles his mind by knowing that they will probably not have to put up with it for long.

"We will do this for now," Azarl tries to speak in Basic.

He drops the rock he had flung forward, but doesn't forget the Cloaked Man who countered him so easily as he forgets the debris.

"Who are you?" Azarl asks. "You have not said anything."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 08:30 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"He speaks when I require him to," says Alvan. And answers only to me. I have much to do, so make yourselves at 'home'..."

-

As indeed you should now do! And also start considering plans.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 10:34 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Thank you for your hospitality Alvan," Xavier replies.

He will look to see if the Seer is still with them after the other Darksiders have left the area.

Afterwards he suggests going to find some food because Xavier truly is hungry.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 12:45 AM
Lord Melkor

So first of all we should find some others who are low in hierarchy. Maybe we can help them a bit and secure food, shelter and information how to advance to upper levels - our long term goal is to get inside. I do not think we have much time - if Kuylen was the one who sent assasins after us, upon hearing that we are here he is quite likely to still have us killed.

Franky, shouldn`t he know already if Alvan made a report?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:22 AM
b1plusb2

It won't be long until he knows we're here. Then we can find out just how badly he wants us dead. So we shouldn't waste time. Relle is down to venture around and find out who doesn't get to go inside, and find out from them how others got into the upper ranks.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 08:42 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

By the way, Gallador will use a Manifest Destiny.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 11:09 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will also use Manifest Destiny.

He proposes not only finding lesser Dark Jedi on the outside to find out more and do research, but builds off of Gallador's idea, stating that as power as we are, we should be able to strong arm and influence other Dark Siders into following our lead and aiding us.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 07:02 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will take his free Dreams usage smile

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 13th, 2016 12:14 AM