KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » DC: Rebirth

DC: Rebirth
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
Dai Kaioshin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phil
The first 6 pages of Doomsday Clock are literally '**** Trump'

Then [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rorschach appears, to top it all off, because why not shit on the original series as much as you can.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ozy on the run because the world found out that he lied to them.

Why would he even go there? The ending was perfect as it was. F*cking Johns

This is Watchmen II, make no mistake. And Johns will be shitting all over it from the top floor.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I AM the one true God of all Universes!!!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:08 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

This is literally the worst possible way this could have gone.

The only way it could get worse is to say the Comedian is the 3rd Joker, or whatnot.

I think that is maybe not the real Rorschach, but it's still stupid as shit.

But those 6 pages alone actually ruin Watchmen and its ending. Apparently the aftermath is a Trump presidency, narrated by Rorschach. Because that's obviously what all of the readers want.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:12 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Dai Kaioshin

Yeeeeah... I never expected Johns to take THAT route with this event. I can only hope the story does a complete 180 from there, but given that he is opting to START things off with this type of shit-filled *bang*, it certainly doesn't bode well for the rest of the series at all... And worse yet: we have TWELVE issues to get through.

I'm still going to try and stay optimistic, but damn... That's one hell of a kick to the nuts.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 7th, 2017 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:20 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M

Galan might like!

quote:
That wasn’t the only big revelation, however. Snyder said that he’s working on something with Grant Morrison, connected somehow to #DCMetal. No details were revealed on that, but it looks like Grant Morrison has got his magical fingers in all the pies since his return to DC.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/1...nyder-dc-metal/

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:26 PM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Dai Kaioshin

laughing out loud

This is how I want to think Snyder's "please bail me out!!!" call went to Morrison...

Snyder:
(please log in to view the image)

Morrison:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:05 AM