KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Iron Fist (Netflix)

Iron Fist (Netflix)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

They should have put the tattoo on Colleen's chest.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 12:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

No point in having an Iron Fist if it's attached to a Limp Wrist.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 10:12 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Iron Fist Season 3 has been cancelled by Netflix.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 07:08 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Iron Fist Season 3 has been cancelled by Netflix.

Damn. Id say Jessica Jones deserves cancelling most judging by the last seasons shown for each series.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 07:43 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I was going to say maybe this is a move towards Power Man & Iron Fist but, based on some of the same sites reporting on IF, LC is expected to be renewed for a third season.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 10:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't even Iron Fist anymore, not once they gave his power to Colleen and had him looking silly as f*ck shooting chi bullets.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 02:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I thought Netflix and Marvel were separating anyways. Maybe this is the first stage.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 08:13 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
I thought Netflix and Marvel were separating anyways. Maybe this is the first stage.

Don't think so, Luke Cage is getting another season.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by tkitna
Nah, the show was just garbage.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 10:35 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Mindset
Nah, the show was just garbage.

You didn't like last season? Or the whole thing?

I kind of thought Finn Jones captured a Danny Rand as written by Ostrander, or maybe whoever did the recent "Buddy cop" version of Power Man and Iron Fist (You know, where Cage says "Fiddle Faddle!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 10:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by cdtm
You didn't like last season? Or the whole thing?

I kind of thought Finn Jones captured a Danny Rand as written by Ostrander, or maybe whoever did the recent "Buddy cop" version of Power Man and Iron Fist (You know, where Cage says "Fiddle Faddle!"
Forced myself to finish the first season, didn't make it past 2eps of this one.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 11:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Fairly certain it’ll get a second life at the Disney streaming service

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 11:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I thought the 2nd season was better than the first and better than Jessica Jones, but I did hate the ending with Colleen and the silly guns.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 11:37 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really fancy the girl who plays Colleen, great ass. The show should just focus om her and Bunker from Banshee who is a really bad actor.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2018 11:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I want a spinoff of Ward just being a dick to people. Tom Pelphrey always gives 110% in his performances.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 01:51 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I want a spinoff of Ward just being a dick to people. Tom Pelphrey always gives 110% in his performances.

Oh id watch that.

But yeah doubt we will see him again.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 10:31 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now we need a Ward show. The season begins with him getting arrested and assigned probation and he has to work at the charity Colleen works at. Then hijinks ensue.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 01:02 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He had some of the best lines in the show, IMO.

Flower shop employee: Can I help you?

Ward: I need something that says, "Sorry I'm the a$$hole that got you knocked up and then fell off the wagon in front of you". What do you recommend? You choose.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 01:34 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Wow, Marvel-Netflix falling apart season by season.

I hope DD and Punisher survive, they're the only decent shows.

Ironflower is just ridiculous, such a pussy character and so overly focused on making with the empowerment crap.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 02:20 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Damn. Id say Jessica Jones deserves cancelling most judging by the last seasons shown for each series.

Agreed. Shame that Iron Fist had the plug pulled instead, especially after its season 2 which was solid imo. JJ S2 was hot garbage.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2018 04:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote