KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Iron Fist (Netflix)

Iron Fist (Netflix)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

Cage got cancelled too. Now I'm convinced that its due to Marvel leaving Netflix.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:08 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, if you look at the reasons given for LC being cancelled:

quote:
"It eventually escalated to behind-the-scenes turmoil in the past two days and demands for changes in creative reign. With Marvel and Netflix seemingly in intractable and different sides of the disputes, a harsh cancelation became the only viable exit strategy, it appears."

So, it's definitely an issue between Marvel and Netflix. So, we could still end up with IF, LC, or a Heroes for Hire show in the future, once Disney get their streaming stuff sorted.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 08:43 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Shame as I thought Netflix added something to these series.

Dont see the Disney streaming service getting all dark and gritty with Daredevil.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 11:13 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah. I've appreciated the more mature tone done right with Marvel Netflix, but that's not gonna fly under a Disney streaming service, methinks.

Given how LC season 2 ended, it's not as painful as Iron Fist's cancellation for me in hindsight, the latter of which actually ended on an awesome cliffhanger, but LC being on the chopping block as well still sucks, as it had a great season 2 aside from the ending episode. Now dealing with a Jessica Jones season 3 will be even more bittersweet, but at least an eventual Punisher season 2 (if that show's lucky) will remedy that for me.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:15 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Question:

I got bored with Iron Fist Season 2 so I dropped it. Is it worth me watching the last couple of episodes?

I definitely can't be bothered to watch the whole season, but maybe just the last 2? What do you think - worth it or not?

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 12:17 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I think it is.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 12:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I think it is.

Schweet. Thanks.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 12:44 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Well, I saw it. Not sure it was worth it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 04:52 PM
Darth Thor

So apparently both Netflix and Luke Cages viewership drastically dropped in their second seasons:

https://screenrant.com/iron-fist-lu...iewer-drop/amp/

Iron Fists drop was worse, so Netflix probably cancelled that themselves. Still they were seemingly planning Luke Cage season 3, but with the creative differences with Marvel, and the pretty large dip for its 2nd Season on top, they probably decided that wasnt worth the hassle either.

Given all that, im sure Daredevil will stick around for a while. As its ratings are much higher, and Im guessing its budget is cheaper as well.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 03:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote