KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hardcore Henry

Hardcore Henry
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I am hardly the person to ask about discussing COHERENTCY!

Old Post May 10th, 2016 05:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'm in the middle of this. Kind of like it so far.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 05:48 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So... Why did Critics hate Hardcore Henry???

I think it may be one of the best action movies I've ever seen in my life.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:03 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

lol...at one of the best best action movies

that goes praise goes more to the John Wick movies.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cuz it was mediocre, at best.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 05:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Cause they forgot their Dramamine before seeing it.

Movie was way more fun and original then Wick.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 10:14 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I enjoyed it

Wish they’d done what they did with HH with DOOM the film

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 10:57 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:12 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Jimmy was an awesome character, Henry is awesome and Akan is a unique villain.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:32 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's amusing to me that this thread still says, "Hardcore Harry." Please don't change it. Fly's fail is the gift that keeps on giving. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Good to hear. Pretty much what I'm expecting out of this, not an in depth plot, story or great acting, just an adrenaline fueled fun ride. I have others films this year for plot, story and acting, eg Money Maker, Birth Of A Nation, The Founder
Oddly enough, I thought the actors were great in this movie, the humor was on point, and I did find myself feeling for Henry after a couple of the scenes. (Ya'll know which ones I'm talking about).

It's probably a 9/10 from me, one of the best action movies ever.

John Wick I thought was not even close to this btw, even after watching it several times.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 01:30 PM
riv6672

quote:
John Wick I thought was not even close to this btw, even after watching it several times.

^^^To each his own i guess.
I’ve watched JW about 3, 4 times. I’ll never watch HH again.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 01:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like both movies but HH seems it could lend it self to more original plots whereas JW is going to fall into movie sequel tropes.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:50 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

John Wick just seems too... generic. He could be anyone.

Also the name "John Wick" never carried this aura like this guy is supposed to be feared. He's some guy taking down a criminal organization... again, in an action movie. Cool.

Hardcore Henry is just about fighting your own destiny, with great characters, bad-ass scenes.

That action sequence at the end of HH gave me chills, I mean the executions in John Wick are cool, I just don't find... him all that cool I guess. He just seems boring, whereas even without talking, Henry, and everyone else has so much personality.

All the Jimmy's were awesome, Henry was awesome, the humor was great, the fight scenes were great, and it's just a fun, awesome movie.

John Wick seems like your run of the mill action movie to me.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:59 PM
steverules_2

I liked it when he pumped himself full of adrenaline, queen starts playing and he just goes on a phucking rampage

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 12:25 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Anyone see the music videos it's based on? Including the newer, post movie one's?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 12:43 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's amusing to me that this thread still says, "Hardcore Harry." Please don't change it. Fly's fail is the gift that keeps on giving. laughing out loud

Ohhh. Looks like you should have kept your mouth shut and the joke to yourself there Patty Cakes!

eek!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:49 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ohhh. Looks like you should have kept your mouth shut and the joke to yourself there Patty Cakes!

eek!

laughing out loud

Damn! Yup, should have kept my big trap shut. sick

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 12:23 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:47 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Flyattractor
(please log in to view the image)
xD

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 04:56 AM