KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It looks good!

For the little that was shown.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 05:03 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I hope the online isn't the main focus and doesn't become a microtransaction shitfest like GTAV erm

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 09:28 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Me too. GTA Online is a piece of crap.

But supposedly they made half a billion bucks on that thing....not sure who in the right mind would ever spend a single ****ing cent....but whatever.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 10:30 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I so hope you can bury people in this one. In the first game if you hogtied a woman and equipped your knife you would slit her throat. It doesn't work on men. I had hours of fun hogtying and slitting the throats of women. The only thing missing was being able to bury their bodies. Someone needs to design a game that allows to dig holes and bury people...,come on, Rockstar.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 11:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Do you guys think RDR 2 will be focused on John Marston again?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 02:17 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I honestly hope it's a prequel with more focus on the old west.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 09:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't see Marston being the main character. Don't all Rockstar game use new characters as main?

All GTA games have unique main characters so I cannot see them using Marston again.

But I do see him being referenced or play a larger role than that if a prequel.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:12 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Off Rockstar's Facebook page

quote:
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 01:45 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

That looks so damn good. I like the new protagonist too. He's not a goody two-shoes like Marston so it looks like we'll have the opportunity to be bigger degenerates this time around.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Sep 28th, 2017 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:17 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Depends....I have no problem in playing a character who is "bad" but I don't know if I'm going to enjoy playing as a a character that big of a dick.

I need some redeeming qualities.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:35 PM
Arachnid1

I don't mind playing a bad character on one of two conditions.

1. He has an awesome redemption story arc
2. He gets his comeuppance at the end and gets it big

This game is already confirmed to be a prequel since Dutch and his gang are back, and Morgan seems to be a close friend to Dutch. That means Marston is somewhere out in the world too, maybe even at the point in his life where he's part of the gang. This main character is probably pretty big and he didn't cross paths with Marston in the second game, which means he probably dies at some point during this. He'll get his eventually. Hopefully Marston offs him.

You know, it'd actually be really cool to see a flawed younger Marston. I bet he was quite the degenerate outlaw himself in those days.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Sep 28th, 2017 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:16 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't know. I think most people want to play as a character that has good in them.

The closest I believe to a character who is a terrible person is Trevor from GTA5. However, you also played as Mike and Franklin who were good guys (even though highly flawed).

Still, Trevor was very consistent with his traits and loyalty was one of them.

Granted, it's just a short trailer and who knows what's going to happen but Morgan looks like a ****ing ******* and I don't think I want to play as a piece of shit. And I don't think a lot of players do as well.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:09 PM
ares834

No PC release date?

Damn.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:38 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I hope this one is on PC. I never got to play the first one, and I don't plan to buy a ps4 or XBone any time soon.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm not sure if there is going to be a PC release.

There wasn't one for the first.....

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:06 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This looks awesome.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This is why i like to have both PC & one of the consoles, For when some of the games that don't get released on PC.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:56 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Never got past the first mission of the original

Same reason I never get anywhere in GTA's, spent over 40 hours killing people and getting busted by law enforcement.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Release date is October 26th so it'll be awhile.

https://www.cinemablend.com/games/2...-a-release-date

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:55 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote