KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » How is Liberalism and Islam Interconnected?

How is Liberalism and Islam Interconnected?
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by It's xyz!
as I've said, liberalism is a term that's changed throughout history and it has nothing to do with Islam at all.

Instead of using the word liberal, what is more accurate for the times?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 12:27 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Instead of using the word liberal, what is more accurate for the times?
cultural Marxism. The idea that all cultures must be subverted and a one race, one culture society should be put together through peaceful means throughout the world without the knowledge that most cultures are uncivilised and are getting privileges in white societies despite the obvious decline of white males.

Historically, white nations were very prosperous in the 1900s before more of this cultural Marxism came to be. The United States, British empire and German empire were very well off in 1910, but the two world wars and subsequent feminist, communist and human rights movements have not made society better, they've actually made it worse, with a few exceptions.

London was the epicentre of freedom in 1900, now it's full of poor immigrants wanting to return to a society they had nothing to do with.

Germany used to be The Holy Roman Empire.... Now it's free education for refugees.

USA used to be free from imperialism, now it's become the emperor.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 01:58 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So all the left wing liberals here are really Marxists? Cause this is the ideology they preach.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 02:55 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

London was the epicentre of freedom in 1900, now it's full of poor immigrants wanting to return to a society they had nothing to do with.

Germany used to be The Holy Roman Empire.... Now it's free education for refugees.

USA used to be free from imperialism, now it's become the emperor.

So history is repeating itself, and why can't people see this? And why do these marxists here want this?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 03:00 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So all the left wing liberals here are really Marxists? Cause this is the ideology they preach.
i just don't want to use the term liberal. Sounds like something Mussolini would say.

And hush is right, cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory. Maybe, disestablishmentism? Liberate-all? I just don't know.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 12:03 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is it a conspiracy when its really happening?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 12:07 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is it a conspiracy when its really happening?
because, erm, well....

Look it up.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 12:11 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didsmile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 02:38 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I try not to think about it. Liberals are stupid pussified males and social justice warriors. Anyone who disagrees with them is racist or hitter.

There was a time when liberals formed decent discussions, but now it's just "your racist le meme"

Hate em.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 11:26 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Modern "progressive" Liberals are so entrenched with the oppression scale that they are willing to forgive horrible transgressions in order to be on the "right side of history."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:32 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both are ideologies that have conquest and the suppression of ANY dissenting opinions as an end goal.
Both adhere to the "by any means necessary" process of spreading.
Both are prone to violence.
Both racist.

They have many things in common, but progressives dont support islam because they're so similar, they defend islam because Muslims are usually non white and therefore are part of the "victim class" and, in the mind of progressives, are inferior, weak aand in need of protection. Protection from who? The evil white straight male, of course.

"Liberals are becoming fools. They hate Christians and White men but fall over themselves supporting Muslims......a group of people who hate everything liberals stand for. Wake up, idiots!"
-Bill Maher

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 05:33 AM
Peace Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Peace Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Peace Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Modern "progressive" Liberals are so entrenched with the oppression scale that they are willing to forgive horrible transgressions in order to be on the "right side of history."

Truth.
Its an obsession of who they believe is the most inferior.

"Liberals are becoming fools. They hate Christians and White men but fall over themselves supporting Muslims......a group of people who hate everything liberals stand for. Wake up, idiots!"
-Bill Maher

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 05:37 AM
Peace Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Peace Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Peace Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

liberals starting to think.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2016 08:27 AM
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

liberals starting to think.

That's impossible.

-Bill Maher

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 01:35 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can see the wires in their brains connecting. Shame it doesn't happen too often.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 11:27 AM
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can see the wires in their brains connecting. Shame it doesn't happen too often.

They are mentally ill. The ideology they worship at the altar of are masters of using the mentally ill as pawns.

They would literally kill someone if they were directed to by their regressive cult of personality.

-Bill Maher

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:34 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they're too weak to do so.

I think they're just spoils children

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 10:45 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

TI, did you miss me?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 06:31 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote