KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 107 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Pr this is a case where amnesia is necessary for your own personal growth. You can start over. Do things right this time.

I guess I was wrong. So disappointing.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the second Infinity War movie, whatever it turns out to be. If they push Carol in the movies half as much as they do in the comics, your boy could end up looking a bit iffy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Disney is massively liberal sjw.

Carol will no doubt get pushed like Rey is in Star Wars.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:49 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Will it be Carol Manvers like in the comics, or will Capt Marvel actually look something like a woman? Either way, don't see her movie really having the kind of impact WW did but we'll see.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It will have a Big Opening Weekend regardless if it is pure trash or not simply because of the Marvel Movie Logo.

Would love to watch the shit storm if they did go with the Carl Manvers version tho.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Didn't Feige already confirm Cpt Marvel would be the most powerful Avenger? I think he did.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yep. That was stated...which must give a good Gamma Burn to all the neglected Hulk Fans out there.

Ha Ha!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

She's the most powerful Avenger? Of course.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
It will have a Big Opening Weekend regardless if it is pure trash or not simply because of the Marvel Movie Logo.

Would love to watch the shit storm if they did go with the Carl Manvers version tho.

Oh, I don't doubt it having a big OW. I just meant far as having long standing legs like WW did.

Would be a funny shitstorm to see for like a day or so, but then it would get old fast...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:00 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

LMAO Feige said that?

Well there you go.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:26 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
I guess I was wrong. So disappointing.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the second Infinity War movie, whatever it turns out to be. If they push Carol in the movies half as much as they do in the comics, your boy could end up looking a bit iffy.
He is taking on two teams and a few more players. There's never been more heroic resistance. Dude, Batman solod Superman on his own. thanks is the grandest villain not some Batman victim chump.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Disney is massively liberal sjw.

Carol will no doubt get pushed like Rey is in Star Wars.
Superman just took out who in comics ? It's all over comics, kiddo. DC fans be so jelly.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

You guys think Quanchi Khan was bad?

Wait until MCU Quanchi Thanos.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You guys think Quanchi Khan was bad?

Wait until MCU Quanchi Thanos.
They all know it's coming and they can't do a damn thing to stop it. Oh there will be Thanos sigs and I'll relish in this.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:48 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

A guy who will probably get his ass beat by Iron Man and Carol.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

A guy who will probably get his ass beat by Iron Man and Carol.
Have you seen who is aligned against him ? Batman one on one beating Superman is canon. How do you deal with that ? Does it hurt ? He stepped on his chest and had to save his whore mother.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:53 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Batman had to weaken Superman to even have a chance.

Thanos also has an army and the Black Order helping him.

And yes I did see the leaked trailer.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
He is taking on two teams and a few more players. There's never been more heroic resistance. Dude, Batman solod Superman on his own. thanks is the grandest villain not some Batman victim chump.

If you're not going to try and even troll more accurately, what hope have you?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Batman had to weaken Superman to even have a chance.

Thanos also has an army and the Black Order helping him.

And yes I did see the leaked trailer.
No shit he had to weaken him he's a human being in a shitty suit. The point is it wasn't teams of guys distracting him it was a one on one encounter superman lost in beta male style.

You would watch a leaked trailer like a dunce.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
If you're not going to try and even troll more accurately, what hope have you?
Well if you think the teams aren't going to have any impact and Marvel is going to solo Thanos why should I take you seriously here. In my example batman beat him one on one without help.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:27 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Batman was getting casually beat. He had no chance without kryptonite.

I like how you ignore the context of the battle.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Batman was getting casually beat. He had no chance without kryptonite.

I like how you ignore the context of the battle.
That is not the point. The point is one human was good enough to weather an assault from Superman and best him one on one. I didn't ignore he isn't strong enough to beat him without the Knite. The point is Superman attacked him prior to and after he recovered and it wasn't enough to best a human being. That's embarrassing. Thanos is taking on entire teams you moron. Do you think the other guys are going to stand by while Iron Man takes him on.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:54 PM