KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 104 105 [106] 107 108 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Keep going in circles to get in the last word.

We will see how your Thanos does without his amps from the stones.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:11 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Keep going in circles to get in the last word.

We will see how your Thanos does without his amps from the stones.
One on one he lost.

Thanos is going up against more heroes than we've even seen on the collective big screen. You're a despicable DC crybaby.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Well if you think the teams aren't going to have any impact and Marvel is going to solo Thanos why should I take you seriously here. In my example batman beat him one on one without help.

I never said nor implied that they wouldn't contribute, though. That was your conclusion.

They can still make her the star without making her do it all by themselves, you know.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Well no shit he is going against the MCU heroes. You know he is going to have the Black Order and Chitauri with him right?

We all know Thanos is your favorite and your Khan trolling was just an appetizer to your Thanos trolling.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:16 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well no shit he is going against the MCU heroes. You know he is going to have the Black Order and Chitauri with him right?

We all know Thanos is your favorite and your Khan trolling was just an appetizer to your Thanos trolling.
Here is the point he won't be against one hero alone for the duration of the battle. Superman just fought Batman and lost. That's embarrassing. All this talk of how badass Superman was and Batfleck stood on his chest in victory.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I'll make prediction. Hulk will at some point in the Inifinity War films overpower Thanos.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I'm right I'm relentlessly shoving it down your throat.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'll make prediction. Hulk will at some point in the Inifinity War films overpower Thanos.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. If I'm right I'm relentlessly shoving it down your throat.
You have made many predictions and they have been all over the map. You claimed Iron Man would solo and other nonsensical shit ironically when Batman solod Superman.

Hulk might affect Thanos but he did in the original comic as well. Hulk didn't stand a chance nor will he one on one. You're an idiot. Actually read comics and be aware of the history before you harp about meanginless shit to declare some sort of victory in your beta mind.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:29 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Anyway let's take this to the Infinity War thread.

I stick to my guns. I'm picking Hulk over Thor in Ragnarok. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Anyway let's take this to the Infinity War thread.

I stick to my guns. I'm picking Hulk over Thor in Ragnarok. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong.
Concession accepted.

You are a DC mark.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Disney is massively liberal sjw.

Carol will no doubt get pushed like Rey is in Star Wars.

TBH I'm not so sure about the top part. Like Rey? Possibly, but Disney only cares about stuff like that as much as if it helps their bottom line or not.

There's already rumblings that they aren't happy with how badly the comics division is doing, because when it comes down to it, they care more about the almighty dollar than anything else.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Disney is pretty far left. ESPN is massively liberal and is losing shit loads of subscribers for this reason. The CEO Bob Iger is a liberal Democrat.

Their agenda is pretty obvious and Iger is even rumored to want to run for President in 2020.

Marvel comics is also pushing the far left agenda. Which is a primary reason why their stories are in the trash right now.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 01:32 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Anyway enough of about politics in a non politics thread.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 01:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Disney is pretty far left. ESPN is massively liberal and is losing shit loads of subscribers for this reason. The CEO Bob Iger is a liberal Democrat.

Their agenda is pretty obvious and Iger is even rumored to want to run for President in 2020.

Marvel comics is also pushing the far left agenda. Which is a primary reason why their stories are in the trash right now.
laughing out loud

Marvel envy.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 01:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

As left as they can be without it sacrificing profits, sure.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

what the f&ck doe this have to do with the MCU kickng the dceu in the ass?? huh answer me dammit??? no dodging from you...

also will WB allow Gal to make fun of Wonder Woman on SNL ? lmao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

MCU is "Kicking Ass" due to their movies are fun popcorn whre as the DC Movies have all been Dark and Emo. Its that simple.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Flyattractor
MCU is "Kicking Ass" due to their movies are fun popcorn whre as the DC Movies have all been Dark and Emo. Its that simple.

waiting for your usual sjw line

hahahahahahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will save that for the Captain Marvel Movie.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I was talking to PR about Disney being sjw.

Pretty obvious they have an agenda.

It was not about who's besting who.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:57 PM
Flyattractor

This is what happens when people start worshiping things like Movies as if they are a religion.

THINGS GET WACKY!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:58 PM