KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (107): « First ... « 105 106 [107]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
...

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
I was talking to PR about Disney being sjw.

Pretty obvious they have an agenda.

It was not about who's besting who.


I just wish Marvel would get the rights to X-Men back. I mean, I'm not entirely sure they'd ace their movies given what they've done in the comics, but there's always a chance.

And they'd stop burning the ****ing house of mutants down and trying to push the Inhumans.


__________________

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Gender: Male
Location: United States

X-men to this day is my favorite comic series.

Unfortunately I don't think Fox will give up the rights. Especially now that they have improved the X-men verse.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
...

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
X-men to this day is my favorite comic series.

Unfortunately I don't think Fox will give up the rights. Especially now that they have improved the X-men verse.


I dunno, tbh. The golden goose that was Jackman's Wolverine is gone. Stewart is gone. Sure, Deadpool is good, and will probably do well with both him and X-Force, but Fox's lack of foresight in building up other X-Men could really come back and bite them in a few years.

And I expect the new Phoenix movie to be as bad as Apocalypse.


__________________

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Gender: Male
Location: United States

I don't have high hopes for Phoenix either.

We will see how Deadpool does.

Lighting won't strike twice.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:44 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Gender: Male
Location: Mega-City One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This is what happens when people start worshiping things like Movies as if they are a religion.

THINGS GET WACKY!!!

thumb up

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I just wish Marvel would get the rights to X-Men back. I mean, I'm not entirely sure they'd ace their movies given what they've done in the comics, but there's always a chance.

And they'd stop burning the ****ing house of mutants down and trying to push the Inhumans.

Take this with a grain of salt, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/comicboo...stic-four-back/

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I dunno, tbh. The golden goose that was Jackman's Wolverine is gone. Stewart is gone. Sure, Deadpool is good, and will probably do well with both him and X-Force, but Fox's lack of foresight in building up other X-Men could really come back and bite them in a few years.

And I expect the new Phoenix movie to be as bad as Apocalypse.

I still like Apocalypse. Not everything about it, just certain parts or aspects. Certainly more salvageable than other bad movies, but because of its disappointment I still have no hope for the Dark Phoenix film, like at all.


__________________

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:29 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Member

Gender:
Location:

Fox's X-Men Movies have ran the gambit from Pretty Good films to Fun Popcorn Flicks to a couple of Wow that Was Bad Films.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:29 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Truth & Justice & Liberty

Gender: Male
Location: CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb up


Take this with a grain of salt, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/comicboo...stic-four-back/


I still like Apocalypse. Not everything about it, just certain parts or aspects. Certainly more salvageable than other bad movies, but because of its disappointment I still have no hope for the Dark Phoenix film, like at all.
Stan Lee probably going to die before X-Men & FF ever comeback to Marvel. sad
quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I just wish Marvel would get the rights to X-Men back. I mean, I'm not entirely sure they'd ace their movies given what they've done in the comics, but there's always a chance.

And they'd stop burning the ****ing house of mutants down and trying to push the Inhumans.
I heard that the Inhuman on ABC got canceled, hopefully Marvel turn this pile of crap into a movie trilogy with them actually looking mutated like in the comics w/ Terrigen mist.


__________________

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:31 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Fans Petition Warner Bros. to Make Wonder Woman Bisexual

http://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-bis...P&view=list


__________________

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
...

Gender: Male
Location: Ireland.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb up


Take this with a grain of salt, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/comicboo...stic-four-back/


I still like Apocalypse. Not everything about it, just certain parts or aspects. Certainly more salvageable than other bad movies, but because of its disappointment I still have no hope for the Dark Phoenix film, like at all.


I heard that about Stan Lee. I could see them getting F4 back, but not X-Men. Unless Marvel get pissy and decide it's all or nothing.

Apocalypse was awful imo, but fair enough.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Stan Lee probably going to die before X-Men & FF ever comeback to Marvel. sad I heard that the Inhuman on ABC got canceled, hopefully Marvel turn this pile of crap into a movie trilogy with them actually looking mutated like in the comics w/ Terrigen mist.


I heard the same. Sounds like their TV division ****ed up yet again.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Fans Petition Warner Bros. to Make Wonder Woman Bisexual

http://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-bis...P&view=list


So they want a statement from DC about it, I guess?

I mean, I've assumed for a long time now that she's bi. Is that not what most people thought? The comics hinted at it, as did the movie.


__________________

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gender: Male
Location: The Batcave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will save that for the Captain Marvel Movie.



nah you'll use it sooner im sure the i will laugh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
I was talking to PR about Disney being sjw.

Pretty obvious they have an agenda.

It was not about who's besting who.



hahahahahahahahahjaha..

where is this proof?? hope you have some


__________________



Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 03:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

Wow. Mickey Mouse must be paying you for your posts.


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gender: Male
Location: The Batcave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wow. Mickey Mouse must be paying you for your posts.



nah, but keep making me laugh


__________________



Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nah, but keep making me laugh


eek!


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 07:56 AM.
Pages (107): « First ... « 105 106 [107]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.