KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 105 106 [107] 108 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
I was talking to PR about Disney being sjw.

Pretty obvious they have an agenda.

It was not about who's besting who.

I just wish Marvel would get the rights to X-Men back. I mean, I'm not entirely sure they'd ace their movies given what they've done in the comics, but there's always a chance.

And they'd stop burning the ****ing house of mutants down and trying to push the Inhumans.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

X-men to this day is my favorite comic series.

Unfortunately I don't think Fox will give up the rights. Especially now that they have improved the X-men verse.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

X-men to this day is my favorite comic series.

Unfortunately I don't think Fox will give up the rights. Especially now that they have improved the X-men verse.

I dunno, tbh. The golden goose that was Jackman's Wolverine is gone. Stewart is gone. Sure, Deadpool is good, and will probably do well with both him and X-Force, but Fox's lack of foresight in building up other X-Men could really come back and bite them in a few years.

And I expect the new Phoenix movie to be as bad as Apocalypse.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I don't have high hopes for Phoenix either.

We will see how Deadpool does.

Lighting won't strike twice.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:44 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Flyattractor
This is what happens when people start worshiping things like Movies as if they are a religion.

THINGS GET WACKY!!!

thumb up

Originally posted by -Pr-
I just wish Marvel would get the rights to X-Men back. I mean, I'm not entirely sure they'd ace their movies given what they've done in the comics, but there's always a chance.

And they'd stop burning the ****ing house of mutants down and trying to push the Inhumans.

Take this with a grain of salt, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/comicboo...stic-four-back/

I dunno, tbh. The golden goose that was Jackman's Wolverine is gone. Stewart is gone. Sure, Deadpool is good, and will probably do well with both him and X-Force, but Fox's lack of foresight in building up other X-Men could really come back and bite them in a few years.

And I expect the new Phoenix movie to be as bad as Apocalypse.

I still like Apocalypse. Not everything about it, just certain parts or aspects. Certainly more salvageable than other bad movies, but because of its disappointment I still have no hope for the Dark Phoenix film, like at all.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:29 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox's X-Men Movies have ran the gambit from Pretty Good films to Fun Popcorn Flicks to a couple of Wow that Was Bad Films.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:29 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb up

I still like Apocalypse. Not everything about it, just certain parts or aspects. Certainly more salvageable than other bad movies, but because of its disappointment I still have no hope for the Dark Phoenix film, like at all.
Stan Lee probably going to die before X-Men & FF ever comeback to Marvel. sad

I heard that the Inhuman on ABC got canceled, hopefully Marvel turn this pile of crap into a movie trilogy with them actually looking mutated like in the comics w/ Terrigen mist.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:31 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fans Petition Warner Bros. to Make Wonder Woman Bisexual

http://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-bis...P&view=list

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb up

I heard that about Stan Lee. I could see them getting F4 back, but not X-Men. Unless Marvel get pissy and decide it's all or nothing.

Apocalypse was awful imo, but fair enough.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Stan Lee probably going to die before X-Men & FF ever comeback to Marvel. sad I heard that the Inhuman on ABC got canceled, hopefully Marvel turn this pile of crap into a movie trilogy with them actually looking mutated like in the comics w/ Terrigen mist.

I heard the same. Sounds like their TV division ****ed up yet again.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Fans Petition Warner Bros. to Make Wonder Woman Bisexual

http://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-bis...P&view=list

So they want a statement from DC about it, I guess?

I mean, I've assumed for a long time now that she's bi. Is that not what most people thought? The comics hinted at it, as did the movie.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:38 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will save that for the Captain Marvel Movie.

nah you'll use it sooner im sure the i will laugh

I was talking to PR about Disney being sjw.

Pretty obvious they have an agenda.

It was not about who's besting who.

hahahahahahahahahjaha..

where is this proof?? hope you have some

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 03:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wow. Mickey Mouse must be paying you for your posts.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wow. Mickey Mouse must be paying you for your posts.

nah, but keep making me laugh

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nah, but keep making me laugh

eek!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sarah Paulson is interested in being Cheetah

https://screenrant.com/wonder-woman...-sarah-paulson/

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 07:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

😱

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:24 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I mean, I've assumed for a long time now that she's bi.

Everyone is bi... love

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Kazenji
Sarah Paulson is interested in being Cheetah

https://screenrant.com/wonder-woman...-sarah-paulson/
She's a great actress. Being on American Horror Story really shows how versatile she is with all of the different characters she's played.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 05:05 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

What was the orginial plan of the "Wonder Woman" movie?

The retcon was quite obvious after BVS' bad reception.

In BVS, WW seems to give up on humanity. She knew Lex was doing something sinister but chose not to bother UNTIL Doomsday went rampage for a little while.

In the actual movie, we saw that WW never gave up on humanity, actually Steve reignited her hope on humanity and beat Ares. The "she abandoned humanity" setting was completely retconned when Gadot herself said it in the interview before JL.

I still wonder what was the original plan? Some really really dark WWI drama, humans' own darkness led to the death of her whole team?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 05:10 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Everyone is bi... love
Speak for yourself.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 06:01 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/02/26/...-patty-jenkins/

WW2 villain is rumored to be Cheetah.

erm

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 04:12 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote