KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 106 107 [108]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-

So they want a statement from DC about it, I guess?

I mean, I've assumed for a long time now that she's bi. Is that not what most people thought? The comics hinted at it, as did the movie.

Some people probably want more than hints or even statements to the fact, they want WW to be seen in a relationship and/or romantically involved with another woman.

Granted, wouldn't mind seeing Gadot making out with another woman, just make it integral to the story line.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wonder Woman kissing a lady has been a verrrry long time coming. I do recall a few extremely blatant statements in the comics about her banging a lot of amazons and a few off-screen kisses from Poison Ivy but an actual relationship is something they should just pull the plug on. Theres no problem is the character really was just straight but the fact that they keep queer-teasing it but are unwilling to actually follow through is super shitty.

Also her and superman is a terrible ship thats idiotically popular in alt-universe stories.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 10:49 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Robtard
Some people probably want more than hints or even statements to the fact, they want WW to be seen in a relationship and/or romantically involved with another woman.

Granted, wouldn't mind seeing Gadot making out with another woman, just make it integral to the story line.

If it makes sense, sure, why not.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Wonder Woman kissing a lady has been a verrrry long time coming. I do recall a few extremely blatant statements in the comics about her banging a lot of amazons and a few off-screen kisses from Poison Ivy but an actual relationship is something they should just pull the plug on. Theres no problem is the character really was just straight but the fact that they keep queer-teasing it but are unwilling to actually follow through is super shitty.

Also her and superman is a terrible ship thats idiotically popular in alt-universe stories.

Eh, Superman and Wonder Woman can and has worked, when it's done well. It's just rarely done well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's never been done well.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:55 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's never been done well.

Kingdom Come. Parts of the New 52, though there was more bad than good with that whole thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 03:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I could probably agree to disagree on KC, but New 52?

No, just No.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 04:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Slowpoke
What was the orginial plan of the "Wonder Woman" movie?

The retcon was quite obvious after BVS' bad reception.

In BVS, WW seems to give up on humanity. She knew Lex was doing something sinister but chose not to bother UNTIL Doomsday went rampage for a little while.

In the actual movie, we saw that WW never gave up on humanity, actually Steve reignited her hope on humanity and beat Ares. The "she abandoned humanity" setting was completely retconned when Gadot herself said it in the interview before JL.

I still wonder what was the original plan? Some really really dark WWI drama, humans' own darkness led to the death of her whole team?

You know what annoyed me more about BvS? It wasn’t that she gived up on humans, or the characters were dull, lack motivations, are they ended destroying one of my favorite villains.

No! It was the fact the chick stole the hard drive, yet she couldn’t even hack it. I was like *****, you’re ****ing dumb.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 05:12 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kristen Wiig is in talks to play Cheetah for the sequel

http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...-wonder-woman-2

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 01:44 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

That was a cool movie.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:56 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by -Pr-
Eh, Superman and Wonder Woman can and has worked, when it's done well. It's just rarely done well.

Stop lying, we both know it's pandering at its finest. Heck, Kal would make a better pairing with Bruce.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:48 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its just unimaginatively pairing up the strongest man and woman as if that's a good basis for a relationship and makes for good stories. The two have nothing in common and it always leads to shitty storytelling. How many times has Supermans dick turned Diana evil now?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:04 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Bentley
Heck, Kal would make a better pairing with Bruce.

thumb up

I was about to come in and say that.

People will never admit that this would work, but deep in their souls, they know it would.

Last edited by Inhuman on Mar 8th, 2018 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:57 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Kristin Wiig has been officially been cast as Cheetah for the sequel.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 03:24 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote