KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (107): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji

Set photo's

Wonder Woman Rescuring Steve Trevor In Themyscira Set Pics

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...yscira-set-pics

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 02:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

After seeing BvS I can say with absolute certainty that WW will flop hard. That Gadot doesn't look like Diana is one thing, but the woman simply cannot act.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 06:38 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Your in the minority there for her role in BvS.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 06:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

I kinda doubt it. Everyone I spoke to agreed with me. For Christ's sake, she can barely speak English, never mind act.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 09:34 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

I heard her perfectly well

time to get your hearing checked.

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 2nd, 2016 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 10:50 AM
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

And you should get your eyes checked because I didn't say I didn't hear her, I said she's a bad actress and sounds like mongoloid.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 11:37 AM
Darth Thor

It is strange they didn't pick a better actress for WW.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 12:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Not really. They screwed up Lex almost as bad. It's pretty clear WB just don't know what they're doing.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 12:17 PM
Darth Thor

Character portrayal is different.

What I mean is Jesse Eisenberg has been nominated for an Oscar. What's Gal Gadot ever been good at acting wise?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 12:43 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by Psychotron
And you should get your eyes checked because I didn't say I didn't hear her, I said she's a bad actress and sounds like mongoloid.

"she can barely speak English,"....that pretty much implies you had trouble hearing her when she talks

"Shrugs"

i felt Gal did good with what little she she was given to work with in the BvS movie.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 12:47 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Not really. They screwed up Lex almost as bad. It's pretty clear WB just don't know what they're doing.
Probably the only time we've agreed on anything. Though, WW will undoubtedly be better than BvS.... I hope.

"MCU's Best Villain....coming soon."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 02:06 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Probably the only time we've agreed on anything. Though, WW will undoubtedly be better than BvS.... I hope.

Doubt it, to be honest. At least BvS had Batfleck and Snyder's action scenes. WW is directed by a woman and stars a model so you can pretty much bet this is gonna be Green Lantern-tier.

"she can barely speak English,"....that pretty much implies you had trouble hearing her when she talks

"Shrugs"

i felt Gal did good with what little she she was given to work with in the BvS movie.

No, it implies I had trouble understanding her. Big difference, and while I did barely understand her, her accent was just too thick and distracting. That combined with her flat dialogue makes her a bad actress.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Character portrayal is different.

What I mean is Jesse Eisenberg has been nominated for an Oscar. What's Gal Gadot ever been good at acting wise?

Jesse is a good actor, but he was miscast as Lex. Someone older and more intimidating would have been a better fit.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 02:24 PM
BobA
Hakuna Matata

Wonder Woman... The reason many watched Superman vs Batman.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 09:42 AM
BobA is currently offline Click here to Send BobA a Private Message Find more posts by BobA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Your in the minority there for her role in BvS.
She was the best thing about the film. Psycho is an idiot.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 02:09 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

thumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 02:09 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 07:18 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

For Christ's sake, she can barely speak English, never mind act.

So basically the actress playing, Princess Diana of Themyscira isn't American enough for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 02:02 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
So basically the actress playing, Princess Diana of Themyscira isn't American enough for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No because she can't seem to act well in English.

Colossus in Deadpool spoke English in a Russian accent, but he spoke clearly and acted the part well. Same with Nightcrawler in X2. If Gadot showed she could do that, no one would have an issue with her English or her acting.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 03:57 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

And how many lines was she given in BVS?
Not enough to be so critical about her.

Many actors have had dialogue coaches to master different languages & accents...who's to say Gadot doesn't have a coach for her solo WW debut?

Hell even Hugh Jackman commented on having to have an Australian coach to sound more "Aussie" in Chappie.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 04:26 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

And how many lines was she given in BVS?
Not enough to be so critical about her.

I actually think that's exactly why she seemed fine in BvS.

Many actors have had dialogue coaches to master different languages & accents...who's to say Gadot doesn't have a coach for her solo WW debut?

Hell even Hugh Jackman commented on having to have an Australian coach to sound more "Aussie" in Chappie.

Coach for what? To improve her English? Why exactly did they hire a Woman who struggled with English?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 04:56 PM