KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Her costume looks much more colorful there than in BvS. Step in the right direction.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2016 07:55 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Love this poster from SDCC.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 05:26 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Very nice.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 05:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 06:01 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Any scenes played? Still worried about Gal as an actress.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 06:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Gal Gadot as WW was a pleasant surprise in BvS so she'd have to do something really bad to disappoint in this flick.

Also congrats for not muting the colors DC...progress!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 08:16 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Any scenes played? Still worried about Gal as an actress.

well she did get the job because of the casting couch lmao....

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Gal Gadot as WW was a pleasant surprise in BvS so she'd have to do something really bad to disappoint in this flick.

Also congrats for not muting the colors DC...progress!

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 08:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

She had very few lines in BvS (and even those were not done particularly well IMO). Supporting her own solo movie is a far more challenging task.

I'm guessing they'll make the film action heavy and do it from Chris Pine's POV.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 08:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
She had very few lines in BvS (and even those were not done particularly well IMO). Supporting her own solo movie is a far more challenging task.

I'm guessing they'll make the film action heavy and do it from Chris Pine's POV.
That would be a terrible idea. It's a Wonder Woman movie, not a Steve Trevor movie.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 09:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
That would be a terrible idea. It's a Wonder Woman movie, not a Steve Trevor movie.

Unfortunately it might be the best use of Gal Gadot though.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 09:14 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That poster being shown on the day of her reveal in Injustice 2. Nice. thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 09:52 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Loving the poster

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 10:30 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by carthage
Loving the poster

the poster is good... the trailer has me intrigued

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

My main issue is her accent and her line delivery seems highly reminiscent of Hayden Christensen/Steve Amell's very bland style of acting. I like the action scenes and the plot for the film is very typical origin story type fare, like when she met Steve on the shoreline for the first time she didn't really seem all that amazed.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:22 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I love the cinematography. I thought all DC movies moving forward were going to be dark. wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Looking foward to this more than JL, just keep Synder away.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Robtard

thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:22 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hmm... Not feeling the trailer sadly. It's not bad but it didn't grip me either. I actually enjoyed the JL teaser more. Action looks really nice though.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:25 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by carthage
My main issue is her accent and her line delivery seems highly reminiscent of Hayden Christensen/Steve Amell's very bland style of acting. I like the action scenes and the plot for the film is very typical origin story type fare, like when she met Steve on the shoreline for the first time she didn't really seem all that amazed.

she seems to not want to learn different type dialects.. it sounds like she is speaking in her natural voice.

Originally posted by Robtard

in total agreement

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:25 PM