KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2016)

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2016)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Kaz and his worthlessness continue.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 04:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kaz and his worthlessness continue.

And what exactly have you done?.....continue to bump a thread that people ignore

not going to even bother mentioning the reason over your last ban, You're the one that's worthless around here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 04:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

reminds me too much of Jupiter Ascending

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 06:26 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Looks kind of lame.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 07:19 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Luc Besson answered some questions on Twitter yesterday. He said that Valerian will be more like 5th Element than his other movies, except of course that the VFX will be much, much better.

So I'm going to stay positive and hold thumbs that it will be one of those movies that's just pure fun to watch.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 08:24 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Read something about the the movie is based on a French comic.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 11:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Damn slowpokes around here

Looks like an absolute trip. Hope it's as fun as it looks, cause I'm sick of sci-fi like this flopping (Jupiter Ascending, John Carter, etc).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 12:08 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And what exactly have you done?.....continue to bump a thread that people ignore

not going to even bother mentioning the reason over your last ban, You're the one that's worthless around here.
Calm down. I just don't seek to have others thank for me posting links since you're dying for online friends. Have a sense of pride. You loved the film the seventh son. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 03:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Read something about the the movie is based on a French comic.

Yup.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 04:30 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Calm down. I just don't seek to have others thank for me posting links since you're dying for online friends. Have a sense of pride. You loved the film the seventh son. laughing out loud

Damn, you put way too much effort into being a troll-douche, quanchi-queef. Get another fu#king hobby and try to stick to a topic for once. You need to be fu#king banned.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 01:37 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Damn, you put way too much effort into being a troll-douche, quanchi-queef. Get another fu#king hobby and try to stick to a topic for once. You need to be fu#king banned.

My simple philosophy of life:

Always be grateful for a**holes.
It stops you from being one.

Thanks Quan!

Mucho gracias amigo.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 02:03 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

So, I left a youtube comment on the trailer's page, and apparently they noticed me.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 02:36 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm guessing you meant bombing as in its going to flop and they took it another way.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 02:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

And you have horrible movie taste. wink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 02:49 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

And you have horrible movie taste. wink

Haha, says the JJ Abrams fanboy. laughing

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 03:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Haha, says the JJ Abrams fanboy. laughing
He made two excellent Trek films and a solid Wars film. Yeah whatever you say, Riddick boy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 03:29 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yet again...Quan derails another thread.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 03:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yet again...Quan derails another thread.
Film looks decent. I just hope it delivers. More excited for this than ghost in the shell that's for sure.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 03:35 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hoping this is not another Jupiter Ascending.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 04:19 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Hoping this is not another Jupiter Ascending.
That film had amazing special effects not stunk up the joint. Either way another Sci Fi universe for me to compare. It's quite the genre to compare galactic empires.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 04:33 AM