KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Unorthodox Opinions

Unorthodox Opinions
Started by: Syndicate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syndicate

I kind of feel ashamed for saying Ell is a top debater what with his recent posts...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You should.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I read the post incorrectly. I thought he said Palpatine could defeat the Rakata, rofl.

Makes more sense now, but still pretty lame. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 3rd, 2016 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Obi Wan could beat Windu in a lightsaber duel
Darth Vader could stalemate rots Yoda
Rotj Luke is underrated
Darth Malgus would beat Dooku

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

correct tho

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:51 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95

Oh shit, rofl.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Oh shit, rofl.

Hey Dooku did it in aotc (even though he ended up running like a *****)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Syndicate
I kind of feel ashamed for saying Ell is a top debater what with his recent posts...

Too late. smile

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:07 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I read the post incorrectly. I thought he said Palpatine could defeat the Rakata, rofl.

Makes more sense now, but still pretty lame. thumb up

> calls me retarded
> can't figure out the possessive noun

The Lord Gideon did not bless you with the fires of intellect he hath bestowed on me. smile

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:09 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Your dead god sits on a throne of lies. He hath given you naught but failure.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Have you ever seen Lord Gideon and Jesus in the same room?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:37 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You'd think so, he was saying his name enough.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:39 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

That doesn't even make any sense, lmao.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:47 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah

I get what you were trying to express, the most common pun tbh

but u worded it terribly

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 08:50 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TgKWindRenegade

darth vader has above average speed and atleast closing in on average agility
palpatine is a master duelist that didn't look into it enough to fix any of his faults relying solely on his force abilities to improve
mace windu only developed vapaad because of his constant connection to the darkside but study in the light giving him a large immunity to darkness
darth maul is dooku tier in force abilities
dooku is good at deflection and redirection
darth krayt can fight on even ground with palpatine until force lighting
the ones can be beaten by palpatine and luke
ahsoka isn't able to beat darth vader in a one on one no matter how fast she is
and midichlorians arent terrible, but they are highly flaud since yoda should have a higher count than sidious and one next to Anakin as well as Anakin should be able to break through anyones force walls with ease, and grievous is on par with windu while hes wielding vapaad(first cartoon not clone wars)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 09:29 PM
Click here to Send TgKWindRenegade a Private Message Find more posts by TgKWindRenegade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
darth vader has above average speed and atleast closing in on average agility

He's likely way above average in both.

quote:

palpatine is a master duelist that didn't look into it enough to fix any of his faults relying solely on his force abilities to improve
mace windu only developed vapaad because of his constant connection to the darkside but study in the light giving him a large immunity to darkness
dooku is good at deflection and redirection
ahsoka isn't able to beat darth vader in a one on one no matter how fast she is

agree with these

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 09:35 PM
TgKWindRenegade

Originally posted by Rebel95
Obi Wan could beat Windu in a lightsaber duel
Rotj Luke is underrated
ob1 is able to defend himself from all 20-per second attacks from grievous and dookus mikashi onslaught so it wouldn't surprise me seeing as ob1 is essentially a young, less powerful, human yoda. maces vaapad wouldn't be enough. darth vader would beat him if yoda is aggressive but seeing as how he is I'd think not sorry, damn right he's underrated I mean 5 years of extreme consistent training by yoda would make you into a monster. dooku is weak against power opponents and malgus is certantly above Anakin in dueling abilities. overall great opinions.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 09:46 PM
Click here to Send TgKWindRenegade a Private Message Find more posts by TgKWindRenegade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TgKWindRenegade

Originally posted by The Ellimist
He's likely way above average in both.

ah, but im talking about consistent not burst. im under the impression he has the speed and agility(being able to use djem so "parkour" moves when he wants) but doesn't abuse them unlike how I would.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 09:48 PM
TgKWindRenegade

Originally posted by Syndicate
lol I still don't know who he is

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 09:50 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
ob1 is able to defend himself from all 20-per second attacks from grievous and dookus mikashi onslaught so it wouldn't surprise me seeing as ob1 is essentially a young, less powerful, human yoda. maces vaapad wouldn't be enough. darth vader would beat him if yoda is aggressive but seeing as how he is I'd think not sorry, damn right he's underrated I mean 5 years of extreme consistent training by yoda would make you into a monster. dooku is weak against power opponents and malgus is certantly above Anakin in dueling abilities. overall great opinions.

Thanks. You think Vader would win if Yoda is aggressive? Explain

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 09:59 PM