KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A bit Late ==> Question about Cypher, Help !!!

A bit Late ==> Question about Cypher, Help !!!
Started by: bogmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Yeah and that site is full of shit. I have read through them, not just for the Matrix film and 99% of the mistakes submitted are actually pathetic. They are not mistakes just things that people don't understand smile

Oh and people don't seem to realise that he is in a computer generated world, so as I say, 99% of the things posted are irrelevant!

Some mistakes are nitpicks like is hair her is left and there is right yes but most are very good and quite right. If you dont agree correct them
Hope we are talking about the same site cause there are several mistakes sites.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 04:44 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Seraph

At the beginning of m1 there is cypher talking to trinity. she said that she felt like taking a shift.

Thats when they are watching Neo so I'm assuming someone would be watching her.

quote:

In the animatrix-story program (i think its program; i mean this one where a woman and a man named dou are fighting against each other in a japanese-like location.) in this story dou says to her that he had blocked the signals, so the operator couldnīt see or hear whats going on in the program.

I think its the last flight of the Osiris. They are in a sword fight, blind folded right?
Thats a program not the Matrix.

quote:

So what if cypher got into the matrix when he was alone, at night, and blocked the signals, so if he would be trapped, no one could see what heīd done in there?
thats a possible answer, though it doesnt make clear how he get into the matrix without help.

How did he leave thats the question. Its possible that they have something that dials automaticly. But still think its a plot hole.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 04:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeIsTheOne

Edited due to time restrictions.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 09:33 AM
HeIsTheOne is currently offline Click here to Send HeIsTheOne a Private Message Find more posts by HeIsTheOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

to kes: i mean "program". i proved it. its that movie that begins with this girl fighting against a few samurais. they first shoot with bows at her but she defended herself and killed them

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 09:49 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

You're right, it is entitled "Program"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:31 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Seraph
to kes: i mean "program". i proved it. its that movie that begins with this girl fighting against a few samurais. they first shoot with bows at her but she defended herself and killed them

Ah i thought you ment(sp) the girl fighting the black dude. ok.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 03:08 PM