KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Ahsoka's Fate

What will her fate be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dies 5 41.67%
Lives 5 41.67%
Remain ambiguous 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ahsoka's Fate
Started by: Lord Stark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

An episode guide quote

An image of the back of Ahsoka Tano is seen walking back down into the temple.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 10:22 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Just watched the episode, I think she's alive tbh

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Hold up, were forgetting that massive explosion the 2 were in the center of? Who's to say that didn't end it? Vader makes sense as being alive, due to his armor and that he's been at the center of large explosions only to emerge rather unharmed if not a little damaged.

So....the explosion could have also ended the fight and her.

But just a thought really given the size of it, but guess we just gotta wait for confirmation.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 12:03 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah that's true. The explosion might have just blown them off and separated them.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 12:19 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

They were in the center of it, why would it just have blown them off and separated them?

Then again I guess one of them could have just broken off to get away, but that explosion was pretty freaking huge and took out the whole temple soo....

/Shrug

Feh...I just wanna know damnit.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 12:22 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I think as far as Filoni is concerned, Ahsoka died here. The owl is obviously symbolic of that and I believe the image of Ahsoka walking into the darkness was just a symbol, not actually real.

On the other hand I'm totally on board with the idea of Ahsoka transcending to long deserved goddess status. Long Live Lady Tano. smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I think as far as Filoni is concerned, Ahsoka died here.

Impression I got from the episode is that she died, but they just didn't want to show it because Joker threatened them.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Same, Filoni's interview afterward confirmed.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 11:12 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

What? If anything Filoni's interview confirms that she is alive.

"I would just say that there are probably – and I’ll give you this as we go back a ways – there are probably more stories to tell with Ahsoka Tano, but I would not believe that that would happen necessarily on Star Wars Rebels. I’ve been wrong in the past, but I think that she has served the part of the story that she needed to for our characters here."

He says he's been wrong in the past meaning its fully possible that she'll return even in Rebels. And as I said Filoni drew heavily on The Fellowship of the Ring's Gandalf the Grey in this series. And I think that Ahsoka will come back, she'll come back different, but she will come back.

Then again 'an image of the back of Ahsoka Tano' seems terrible.

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 10:43 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Oh god...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 10:44 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 10:45 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by |King Joker|

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2016 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 07:34 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

A popular, revenue-generating protagonist meets an ambiguous fate that she may or may not have survived? Gee, I wonder. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 08:03 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Ahsoka is a goddess confirmed. smile

Old Post Apr 9th, 2016 09:26 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

More like Rebels confirmed to be based entirely off of bullshit theories on forums.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 12:32 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

So Vader lost their duel?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:28 PM
Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by emporerpants
So Vader lost their duel?

We didn't see much of it, so as to who lost, who knows, but really I think the Temple exploding was the one that ended the duel.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:35 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It's not even implied a little that Vader was in danger of losing. Filoni was adamant on that not happening. Why is it even a question?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:44 PM