KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Misused Dragon Ball characters that had potential

Misused Dragon Ball characters that had potential
Started by: Interneton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Raditz to me.

He's Gokus brother, was approximately 3x stronger than him when they met, and one of "4" existing saiyans left, he should've survived the fight on Earth.
thumb up

The best answer. He was the only antagonist who had a direct connection to Goku, and yet he served as little more than the opening act for Vegeta and Nappa.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2016 10:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Uub

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 05:34 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

Gohan

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 06:59 PM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, all of these guys are great choices. Especially Raditz. But I think another really good one was Nappa. All he really did was serve as character development for Vegeta, to show how evil he was, if you think about it. He was an evil planet conqueror though, just like Vegeta. It would have been interesting to get more development from Vegeta though, from Nappa. And maybe even other Saiyan's, since Nappa was the only Saiyan that was an adult before Frieza blew up Planet Vegeta.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:45 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote