KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alex Mercer vs Scorpion(Read OP)

Alex Mercer vs Scorpion(Read OP)
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Alex Mercer vs Scorpion(Read OP)

Scorpion is given Alex Mercer's Speed, Strength, Durability, Agility and any other stats of Alex Mercer's. Also, he has his own weapons. He has his Unlimited X-Ray Moves. BFR Are Allowed. No Morals. Scorpion can do Hellfire and Devastator same as Alex Mercer. Scorpion is Given Alex's Bio

No Massive Massacre, No Consuming each other. Battlefield in Manhattan.

Discuss.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

P.S. What do you think with my new Rules?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2016 11:12 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So... Basically, Alex Mercer vs Alex Mercer.

Also, none of that makes a difference, Alex fights with more ferocity and ruthlessness, his punches are far more brutal then Scorpion's.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 02:45 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So... Basically, Alex Mercer vs Alex Mercer.

Also, none of that makes a difference, Alex fights with more ferocity and ruthlessness, his punches are far more brutal then Scorpion's.

Well, in thread Kratos vs Superman in CV, the OP made Kratos had Superman's powers and most of the users vote to Kratos because the OP made Kratos had supes' powers and so i made this on this side with the OP based on Kratos vs Superman's OP(the other character had other's powers...) hehehe

Edit: Also, Couldn't Scorpion BFR Alex into the Netherrealm? same as he did to Sub Zero in MK9 or in Injustice Game when his 3rd special Move?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 09:40 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Putting Alex into the Netherrealm is just gonna piss him off and make him kill EVERYONE there.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 12:06 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Putting Alex into the Netherrealm is just gonna piss him off and make him kill EVERYONE there.

Well, BFR also could be the winning of any character that could do that like Scorpion...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 02:10 PM
Jmanghan

...I guess.

Though Battlefield removal doesn't make much sense here, because Scorpion's gotta go back to the Netherrealm at some point, its where he lives.

After he comes back and sees that everyone's been slaughted, then he'll be next.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2016 02:15 PM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

...I guess.

Though Battlefield removal doesn't make much sense here, because Scorpion's gotta go back to the Netherrealm at some point, its where he lives.

After he comes back and sees that everyone's been slaughted, then he'll be next.

Hmm... Maybe your statement be right... confused

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 08:11 AM