KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God of War (2018)

God of War (2018)
Started by: dika123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Watched some Mocap footage for the game, Goddamn Teal'c is Kratos.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 03:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

God of War is rumored to be a March release and will, supposedly, be 35+ hours long.

http://www.gamesradar.com/god-of-war-news/

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 02:41 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
God of War is rumored to be a March release and will, supposedly, be 35+ hours long.

http://www.gamesradar.com/god-of-war-news/

well 5 hours a day which means i will be done in a wek

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 24th, 2018 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 06:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

F*cking 4/20?

Oh, well. I can wait a little longer.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 06:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Day before my bday. Thanks for letting me play this on my bday.

That being said Dragon Age four is currently in development my all time favorite video game series.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 11:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never liked the combat system.

Will play for everything else. (Would still kill for a proper Ninja Gaiden successor though..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 12:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm genuinely intrigued to see Jörmungandr, the Midgard Serpent.

I'm a mythology buff and I'm excited to see what will unfold since I have a very good understanding of Norse mythology and folklore.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 01:29 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

do I need any knowledge of previous games to play this?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 02:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Not really

unless you want to find out what Kratos got up to previously.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 03:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I only played through he first three major games and I doubt you even need to have that knowledge. Seems to be another chapter in his life. From what I've heard it's a far bigger game than the previous main three. Third was so ****ing epic.

Speaking of which I still need to get around to Witcher 3 but I do know what I dive in I'm not coming out for a while.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 03:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by cdtm
Never liked the combat system.

Will play for everything else. (Would still kill for a proper Ninja Gaiden successor though..)

Combat system is completely different for this one. Almost every single game mechanic is brand new.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 08:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The entire God of War franchise has been button mashing hack & slash, whereas now the combat has been completely overhauled. It looks like it’ll be a lot of fun and challenging.

I’m still pissed off that the original voice actor was replaced.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:55 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Still good to see Teal'c voicing him.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 01:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Impediment
The entire God of War franchise has been button mashing hack & slash, whereas now the combat has been completely overhauled. It looks like it’ll be a lot of fun and challenging.

I’m still pissed off that the original voice actor was replaced.
Why was he replaced ?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 03:29 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not really

unless you want to find out what Kratos got up to previously.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I only played through he first three major games and I doubt you even need to have that knowledge. Seems to be another chapter in his life. From what I've heard it's a far bigger game than the previous main three. Third was so ****ing epic.

Speaking of which I still need to get around to Witcher 3 but I do know what I dive in I'm not coming out for a while.

thanks

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Here you go Bruce

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 08:38 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Why was he replaced ?

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/10...-playstation-4/

New tech means new game techniques to allow for more immersive storytelling. They used mo-cap that had to have the VA do actual stunts and scenes, and TC Carson was too short for the scenes to work right with the height of the kid taken into account apparently. Because Kratos if f*cking huge, and now that it's an over the shoulder camera, they had to showcase the massive Demi-God dad and his normal sized kid.

Last edited by KingD19 on Jan 27th, 2018 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 03:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Changing the combat is the best thing they could've done. The boring and shallow hack n' slashing from this game was crap tbh.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 03:33 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why was he replaced ?

T.C. Carson tweeted "Sony went in a new direction."

Bullshit, if you ask me.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 04:39 PM