Hell, I'll rank all of them with a rating to boot, 'cause I'm that dope.
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier -10/10
2. The Avengers -9.5/10
3. Iron Man 1 -9.5/10
4. Guardians of the Galaxy -9/10
5. Thor 1 -9/10
6. Avengers: Age of Ultron -8.5/10
7. Ant-Man -8.5/10
8. Captain America: The First Avenger -8/10
9. Thor: The Dark World -7.5/10
10. Iron Man 3 -7/10
11. The Incredible Hulk -6.5/10
12. Iron Man 2 -6/10
__________________ "Your mother was a venereal disease-ridden prostitute who was raped by the father you never knew and killed herself when she saw what an autistic phaggot you are.
So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro
Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Apr 16th, 2016 at 03:00 PM
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 8.5/10 - The plot doesn't hold up to too much scrutiny in parts but a very good, well directed, fast-paced actioner.
2. The Avengers 8.5/10 - really enjoyed seeing these guys meet up for the first time. The aliens at the end were just lame fodder but Loki saved the day as far as villains go.
3. Iron Man 8.0/10 - the ending was predictable but a good solid film nonetheless.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy 7.5/10 - the plot was bit of a mess in parts, but it was still a fun movie if not taken too seriously.
5. AntMan 7.5/10 - Another fun one which surprised me, I liked seeing a heist type movie in the MCU just for something different, though it slipped back into formula Marvel by the end.
6. Thor 6.5/10 - an OK film.
7. Captain America: The First Avenger 6.5/10 - OK I guess but not great by any means.
8. Thor: The Dark World 6/10 - another OK film.
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron 5.5/10 - very tempted to give it even less as I was sorely disappointed. Ultron was weak, the plot was a contrived mess, nothing great in terms of action scenes. Seeing Vision was cool though.
10. The Incredible Hulk 5.0/10 - mediocre.
11. Iron Man 2 5/10 - a waste of time.
12. Iron Man 3 4/10 - garbage. Worst of all the MCU. Can't recall anything good about it.