KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How powerful is Dooku?

How powerful is Dooku?
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurbere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You and I are gonna have a talk about that tbh D:<

I assure you that whatever you're thinking is wrong. But sure. We'll talk about it.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Greatest duelist in galactic history. Solidly powerful in the Force to the point where he wouldn't be ragdolled by the higher tiers and physically able to handle all but the Anakin/Vader tier in strength though he does have a disadvantage against opponents like Bane/Malgus and others. Unfortunately his Makashi also having a form weakness to Djem So compounds this effect which is generally why he's placed lower then the Vader/Krayt/Malgus range in my book.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syndicate
Greatest duelist in galactic history. Solidly powerful in the Force to the point where he wouldn't be ragdolled by the higher tiers and physically able to handle all but the Anakin/Vader tier in strength though he does have a disadvantage against opponents like Bane/Malgus and others. Unfortunately his Makashi also having a form weakness to Djem So compounds this effect which is generally why he's placed lower then the Vader/Krayt/Malgus range in my book.
cancer as ****

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:52 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

:3

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Better than Maul, below Vader. Maybe somewhere around Malgus.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Beneath Bane. smile

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Killyourselfbeni

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 08:11 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

Kneel before him. smile

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

That's one of the most faggotistic things I have ever seen ngl.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Apr 11th, 2016 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 08:50 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That face induced 10/10 quality fears smilesmile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 11th, 2016 08:56 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku seems to be just really refined in his use of the force as opposed to being an all out powerhouse like Satele or Malgus. I'd put him somewhere in the Windu range; practice makes perfect.

Dueling wise in a 1 vs 1 Dooku makes the top 10 in my books. Makashi coupled with his age just really makes him impractical on the battlefield however.

I personally believe Dooku's strongest asset is his brain and gifted ability to manipulate and form strategic plans.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

up (cuz you know I be wanking wink )

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Saruman level.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Dracula level.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

In that case he knows Life-Drain.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Christopher Lee level.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 05:56 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Revan Reborn level. smile

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:11 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

y u lowball

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:14 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

If we're comparing him to ancient characters, he has to be above beginning of novel Revan due to TPM Mace > Revan scaling but is realistically below novel Vitiate. I split the difference I guess.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:28 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Dat Highball

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:46 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote