KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How powerful is Dooku?

How powerful is Dooku?
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
[B]

If we're comparing him to ancient characters, he has to be above beginning of novel Revan due to TPM Mace > Revan scaling

That was before Dooku got a massive power boost from turning to the darkside:
quote:
Not only had the Dark Lord introduced Dooku to realms of power beyond his most spectacular fantasies, but Sidious was also a political manipulator so subtle that his abilities might be considered to dwarf even the power of the dark side itself.

Source: Revenge of the Sith

quote:
"I have spent the last ten years learning to use the power of the Dark Side. It gives me infinitely greater power."

Source: http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Star-W...the-Clones.html

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That was before Dooku got a massive power boost from turning to the darkside:

Yeah, hence why I think he's above. I think that's a fair case for putting Dooku even higher but YMMV.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:48 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah, hence why I think he's above. I think that's a fair case for putting Dooku even higher but YMMV.

I recall there being a debate regarding whether fact files apply to characters after their publishing. Ant pm'd an author, and then Nova and co, so they claim, shut it down.

Let me see if I can find the thread. I don't think a consensus was really reached there.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Lmao. Dooku turning to the dark side doesn't increase his own power. He just means that he can fully utilize his power, unrestrained by the Jedi morals.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Lmao. Dooku turning to the dark side doesn't increase his own power. He just means that he can fully utilize his power, unrestrained by the Jedi morals.

"Powerful you have become Dooku. The Dark side I sense in you."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:42 AM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

He becomes powerful in the dark side. That means he increased his dark side knowledge and mastery. Yada, yads, yada.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CannibalCupcake
Restricted

Account Restricted

underrated tbh

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 11:19 AM
Click here to Send CannibalCupcake a Private Message Find more posts by CannibalCupcake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote