KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 3 worst KMC SW debaters

Top 3 worst KMC SW debaters
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I can personally guarantee that Star Wars Logic is on a completely different level of bad from anyone else who will be mentioned in this thread...

Q99 can attest to that.

He was far from the worst.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:26 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by The Ellimist
SW Legend
lord Lucien
Darth Ant

Lucien doesn't even debate anymore.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But I used to, and he's still butthurt about it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I can personally guarantee that Star Wars Logic is on a completely different level of bad from anyone else who will be mentioned in this thread...

Q99 can attest to that.

Oh yes. That was... something else. I don't even know what's up with that, it's like his brain was stuck.

Originally posted by Syndicate
I don't know. You could say guys like redpill but then you don't know if they're actually trolling or not.

Thing is, whether or not someone's trolling really doesn't matter. Someone 'pretending to be a jerk for fun,' is still being a jerk, and in my experience, generally end up not having much fun.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 07:25 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Good lord, is this all time? I'd need at least a top 10.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 12:21 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by carthage
SW Legend
Ancientpower
Appletonia/Nebaris

erm

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
There are debaters here? I haven't encountered any yet.

You make it sound like as if you are one in the first place laughing out loud

How about you enlighten us mere mortals with your "unforeseen" debating skills and lead the way?

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 12th, 2016 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 02:52 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But I used to, and he's still butthurt about it.

I just think it's amusing to watch the biggest bully in the playground end up being the short guy. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 10:27 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I just think it's amusing to watch the biggest bully in the playground end up being the short guy. stick out tongue
I just think it's amusing that you think you were bullied.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I just think it's amusing that you think you were bullied.

Do you honestly think that the manner in which you treated me was morally admirable? erm

Last edited by The Ellimist on Apr 14th, 2016 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:30 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by quanchi112
So your birth certificate reads Dave not David and no middle or last name. That's hard to believe. If you're Star Wars debater with what I've gathered you're willing to lie to yourself so lying to me should be no issue.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I have yet to meet a Dave who isn't David. Show proof of this birth certificate with just the name Dave on it. If you back down you will forever live in shame.

lol

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:36 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Do you honestly think that the manner in which you treated me was morally admirable? erm
lol "morals" and lol "treated me"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 09:50 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I dunno, Mr. IDGAF Tough Guy wrote lots of multi-paragraph essay-posts on how much he hated a 12 year old kid for his views on modern day Earth vs. the Empire. Kinda too late to act like the chill one. erm

I do sort of oscillate between guessing sociopathy and stupidity on your part though. Tough to figure out which at this point (though not mutually exclusive).

I just interned at Google, mofo. Happy Dance

Last edited by The Ellimist on Apr 15th, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 12:41 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Are you actually trying to brag while holding a grudge? Jesus, Wade Walker, just let it go.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I would like to hear both parties cases before I come to my decision. You may proceed.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:36 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:40 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Are you actually trying to brag while holding a grudge? Jesus, Wade Walker, just let it go.

Master Han did let it go, but you randomly got pissed at him because he didn't agree with you over whether Satele Shan's kamehameha was overpowered. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, what I'm doing here has maybe 2% of the word count of your compilation of anti-Rudy soliloquies. Don't be a hypocrite, man.

jk I love you

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:44 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

How do you remember this stuff?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:47 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

You remembered me well enough to figure out my identity from a debate about Force kamehamehas years after the fact. By comparison, I needed you to tell me that Tempest and Gideon were the same person. Your attempt to act like you're the suave one, and not the one who flipped out at a 12 year old and later at someone over a disagreement about Force kamehamehas is very endearing.

Don't be a hypocrite, man.

Again, I love you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:52 AM
Syndicate

Jeez... There's some history here...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Please continue. I am assessing this information and want you both to know I will be impartial in my decision. So he attacked you as a 12 year old without mercy. Maybe I should contact the authorities but I feel like they'd screw this up. Lord Lucien, you need to address these accusations of child abuse.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 02:02 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote