KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Superheroes

Superheroes
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Sounds like a sane demi-god to me.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 02:43 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ask Zareil about him

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 02:47 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thor is cool. Enlighten us, Zareil. smokin'

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 02:52 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*gets out pretzels, comfi chair, a case of beer, sunglasses and his walkman*

Yeah, Zareil, shoot.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:11 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He will. I'll see if I can find him.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Try the comic store.smile

Old Post Mar 30th, 2001 03:20 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I have this vision of Zareil looking just like comic-book guy on the simpsons. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 02:49 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Amusing though that would be, fact is that Zareil is dark and handsome, and good with the laides. I'm far more like Comic Book Dude than he is- minus the comics, but plus the 'only having a life on the net' part.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 05:01 AM
Ratcat

But a life on the net can be so much fuin and you meet so many interesting people.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 07:56 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, and I'm sure I will one day....ooohh...I take that back unreservedly.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 05:32 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, Ush, I'm hurt....and after everything I've done for you in role-play. Hmmmm...well, I haven't done anything for you yet, really. I'm still trying to find you. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 11:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, we'd better get together soon so we can get some cohesion for that thing.

Sorry, guys, but Zareil is back from University for two weeks... which means he's back in town with me, where he doesn't have net access, though he may use my computer here occasioanlly. In general, we'll have to wait to hear more of his comic brilliance.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 12:58 AM
Ratcat

Awwww, bummer! Never mind.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:25 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Mighty Zereil will now speak, through the miracle of my computer:

"Now the mightt Thor actually started out as being a feature inissue 137 of Journey of Mystery that was a monthly title. The original story had a Dr.BLake going to Norway where he discovered a staff.In the midst of an alien invasion he struckit on the ground and became Thor.Now 200 issues later it was revealed that Odin had made Thor live a human life to discover humility. Another 250 issues later Thor dies and was replaced with a human Thor until the real Thor was rescued from Hell. This then spawned a second Myth series named THunderstrike. Thor at one time became mortal himself whilst during the god whel the life tree was cut down and left all Gods mortal. In the current sereies he once again shares the body of mortal who is a paramedic called Jake. Thunderstike himself died. They have seen to the rebuilding of Valhalla and the Rainbow bridge.Thor has throughout his career of heroing become and served as a member of the Avengers.As to how he difines himself as a God he says that above even Odin there is an overall God who created all and they are Gods spawned of him. Wellhope that helps, simply ask Master Ush or e-mailme,I'm always up for a general chat. HAve fun and may the force be with you."

Thankyou, Zereil. Any further questions on comics will be answered ASAP. I will set up a seperate thread in the EU forum to filed questions there about that subject, as well.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 10:34 PM
Ratcat

Geee, beats Gamma rays I suppose!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 07:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I hope you are all impressed.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 10:14 PM
Ratcat

Well, I was gonna start working through all the X-Men but with over 100 that could take some time.laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 11:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Zereil WOULD talk for hours...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 11:54 PM
Ratcat

I can recommend him a book that I picked up on hols. It's called The Ultimate X-Men and it's published by D&K.

It covers comic book origins, cartoons and movies plus alternate time lines. It's quite good.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 12:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll tell him...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 12:04 AM