KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET NEO IN ENTER THE MATRIX?
This poll is closed.
YES 64 75.29%
NO 21 24.71%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Icharus

The only way to get neo is on the PC version through changing Niobe/Ghost's skin to that of neo's. This involves messing about with files.

Secondly when yiu have the multiplayer on, make sure you have two controllers in the ports. Load up a game until you see the levels and scroll to the far left, it should come up 'Multiplayer' and a list of places to fight. There are certain characters for certain areas - eg the subway is Player 1; Morpheous, Player 2; Agent Smith. There are even two cars having a fight, its sooo funny when they do cartwheels!
The multiplayer is a good concept - maybe a future game?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:14 PM
Icharus is currently offline Click here to Send Icharus a Private Message Find more posts by Icharus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drivr12113

Smile

this is howto get neo

to get trinity- 00f58256

to get morpheous-02568974

to get neo-f2222546

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 04:51 AM
Drivr12113 is currently offline Click here to Send Drivr12113 a Private Message Find more posts by Drivr12113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo8588

help me get the neo code for the matrix game Oh and if you are a girl I will lick your pussy but if your a guy my sister will give you head.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 01:01 PM
Neo8588 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo8588 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo8588 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo8588

I thought yall will give us the codes for the matrix game on PS2

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 04:24 PM
Neo8588 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo8588 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo8588 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo8588

my sister was going to give yall something good if you gave us the codes. my number is 968-8445

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 04:26 PM
Neo8588

Angry give it to me Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

quote:
Originally posted by Neo8588
my sister was going to give yall something good if you gave us the codes. my number is 968-8445
Happy Dance mad evil face smokin' alien zorro ninja pirate

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 04:30 PM
chazzius

Sleep

if any1 does find how to play as neo either using AR2V2 codes or any other type (PS2) please E-mail me on [email protected]
tA m8Y'z evil face sick pirate raver

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:27 PM
chazzius is currently offline Click here to Send chazzius a Private Message Find more posts by chazzius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo8588

Whats up josh can you see my stuff

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:33 PM
Neo8588

chazzius
you can get neo when you put in f2222546

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:35 PM
Neo8588

how do you get the codes for Neo in enter the matrix for ps2?
And please give my the right code.
And please give me some more cheats please.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:37 PM
Neo8588

yes i can see them pretty code.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:39 PM
Neo8588

Shut up dummmie!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:41 PM
Neo8588

You Suck alot

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:41 PM
dimidimi

shut up the both of u

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 07:51 PM
dimidimi is currently offline Click here to Send dimidimi a Private Message Find more posts by dimidimi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i have become very good at hacking in the game. i read on the game it says to go to the website and use the code given(23631BE6).so,i went onto the website and didintfind a place to put it in...but later i got on it again and found a small button in the top right corner wich took me to access panels. it took a while but i finally got to a point where i could put in the password from the game. i put it in and it said "data not yet compiled".the people who run the website have not finished it yet...maybe it will tell how to get neo? has anybody else hacked that far?if so then reply.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 09:50 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay, this is getting a little odd here.

Neo5855, no sexual content please. And don't list your phonenumber. Someone might call you with bad intents.

We need a mod in here pronto!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

You guys are in trouble!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 11:13 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6363

Angry sorry to say

Sorry to say this people, but, in truth you can not and never will be able to play as Neo. This is mainly because of certain disputes between the creators of the game and the movie. There are also some legal matters that I don't quite understand myself but oh well. Again, sorry for the bad news.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:52 AM
Neo6363 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6363 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6363 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryujz

damnit all plz plz plz plz plz plz plz someone find out the real code to play as neo. on console versions. I know there is a way becuz i saw neos video game character skin in the .view part of the hacking screen.
THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone who knows dont be selfish plz share.
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 11:03 PM
Ryujz is currently offline Click here to Send Ryujz a Private Message Find more posts by Ryujz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jganz

Smile

dudes, i kid you not there is a way to do it, and it is just moments before i find out how, i think i will get it tomorrow. My buddy has done it on ps2 this is how i know it works. He is going to write it all down for me, i guess the code that is easy to find that doesnt work is what you hafta enter later on in the hacking process. So we will see if it works in the near future! smokin'

Last edited by jganz on Jun 6th, 2003 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 01:54 AM
jganz is currently offline Click here to Send jganz a Private Message Find more posts by jganz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote