KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET NEO IN ENTER THE MATRIX?
This poll is closed.
YES 64 75.29%
NO 21 24.71%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
matrixmaster

unlock neo

in the game go into hacking. decode dbiuhu7xdtsmzyo and it writes neo unlocked and you will hear "you have access". the only problem is i dont know where to find him so if any of you find him let everyone know.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:12 AM
matrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send matrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by matrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jganz

we are getting closer this is wonderfull, haha.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:18 AM
jganz is currently offline Click here to Send jganz a Private Message Find more posts by jganz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixmaster

how do you see neo's video game character skin?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:29 AM
matrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send matrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by matrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redkiller2

i decoded the thing and it said neo unlocked what do i do now?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 03:34 AM
redkiller2 is currently offline Click here to Send redkiller2 a Private Message Find more posts by redkiller2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebers

Warning

quote:
Originally posted by matrixmaster
how do you see neo's video game character skin?

in the hacking engine, make sure you have unlocked B:>Tools and type VIEW and press enter. VIEW should come up under the list of commands. Select it and a list of pictures should come up. Neo should be one of them.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 07:20 AM
ebers is currently offline Click here to Send ebers a Private Message Find more posts by ebers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unse

Chaz you poof

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 02:38 PM
unse is currently offline Click here to Send unse a Private Message Find more posts by unse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redkiller2

i dont see his sking whne i type view i see al others but no neo
i have PS2 version

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 03:49 PM
redkiller2 is currently offline Click here to Send redkiller2 a Private Message Find more posts by redkiller2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
titan114

also after you beat the game after all the credits are through their is a hack for a secret level. I can never see it...my TV is F'ed up, but it is their. Someone should try it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 06:22 PM
titan114 is currently offline Click here to Send titan114 a Private Message Find more posts by titan114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redkiller2

I played on the Secret level its sparks training thing.
I beat the game with naobi and ghost in 4 days

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 07:02 PM
matrixmaster

how do you beat scenario 2 on sparks training level?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 07:29 PM
ebers

quote:
Originally posted by redkiller2
i dont see his sking whne i type view i see al others but no neo
i have PS2 version

i think you have to type in DECODE dbiuhu7xdtsmzyo to view the neo skin cool

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 09:14 PM
ebers is currently offline Click here to Send ebers a Private Message Find more posts by ebers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

quote:
Originally posted by Neo8588
help me get the neo code for the matrix game Oh and if you are a girl I will lick your pussy but if your a guy my sister will give you head.

you are one sick SOB

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 09:28 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixmaster

I just found out about 2 new codes that are supposed to unlock neo. i have not tried them so i do not know if they work but here they are
code 1
first off type reboot now save the game when you load back up ull start again (dont worry)now type neo.exe you should be prompted with a screen that says password (if you guess the password or type it wrong you will not be able to gaet any other character unless you dont save it) the pass word is
for neo:the_one
for trinity:zionsfall
for morpheus:the_rabbithole
for agent smith:mranderson
just a note with neo you can fly by holding focus and pressing jump(x)

code 2
Here First you need to play two players theres a level where u play trinty vs niobe let trinty win 15 times the beat the game wit niobe on easy the play 2 player again with morpise vs the agent at the subway let morpise 15 times then beat the game on normal then play 2 players with the sewing woman and i forgot the other name let the women win 15 times then beat the game on hard wit morphise and trinty to get neo i have (ps2)

code 2 doesnt make sense to me but u can try it. (it says to beat game on hard with morpheous and trinity but doesnt say how to get them)
whatever.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 02:33 AM
titan114

what is the code for the secret level?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:36 AM
titan114 is currently offline Click here to Send titan114 a Private Message Find more posts by titan114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_the_one

multiplayer

(PS2) i type in the multiplayer code i says its correct but then i dont know how to enter multiplayer. How do i do it ????
post reply to [email protected]

cheers

Ben aka Neo

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 12:32 PM
neo_the_one is currently offline Click here to Send neo_the_one a Private Message Find more posts by neo_the_one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flaming paris

There's also a way to get a samurai sword if ya don't know. This is how
(p.s you have to have beaten the game as both niobe and ghost) Swordfight:
To unlock the swordfight, follow these steps. Open the Hacking program from the main menu. Open a file that has the game completed. Note: You must have completed the game first in order for this cheat to work; and the game file you select at the Hacking menu must have the game completed. Type LOGIN and press Enter. Type GUEST and press Enter. Type DIR, then a space. DIR should now appear in your command list. Access the B Drive through the DIR command. Select TOOLS from the B Drive. It will be locked and will ask you for an access code. The access code consists of 1s and 0s. You must guess the access code, as it is different each time. It is only five digits long. Once you have access to the TOOLS on the B Drive, type all the .EXE files (without the .EXE after them). For example, type DECODE then a space. DECODE will now appear in the command list. Repeat this for all other .EXE files in the TOOLS folder in the B Drive. Now, access VIRTUAL on your command list. Type in FROZENFISH as the password. An authentication test will start. An image of a Chinese symbol will appear, but it will be scrambled. The image is broken into 9 squares, and each square will have five different choices. You must change all the pieces so that a complete image appears. You have a limited amount of time to do this. Once you guess a correct image, the timer will stop and you will be taken back to the hacking screen. Look at the top of the screen. If it says "Solution: Blue", then the line will be traced and you will have to enter TRACEKILL and then press enter as fast as possible or all progress will be lost. Once you enter TRACEKILL, you will have to start back at accessing VIRTUAL on your command list. However, if it says "Solution: Red", then you will hear a message from Neo and get access to the V Drive. Open the V Drive and get all the commands from the TOOLS folder on your command list. Open the ROOTSEARCH program. Now, open the ROOT folder in the B Drive and get the two commands there on your command list. Enter the MAIL command and type THISISNOTREAL as the password and type YES. You will get a list of phone numbers:
Select the DIAL command and dial 001949555010. You should get a message from Persephone. Next dial 0013105550111. You will get you a message from Trinity. She will give you a number. Select PORTKEY and enter the number. She will start to talk to you. Type NO to both questions and she will give you a program called CRACK on your command list. Open it, then type 8RAM. It should look like this: "CRACK 8RAM". You now have access to the RAM drive. Go to DIR on your command list and access the RAM drive. A list of folder names will appear. Open the TRINITY folder. Get the Training command on your DIR by typing TRAINING then a space. Go to your command list and select TRAINING. On you command list, a file called SWORD.DSK will come up. Select it. It has now uploaded the sword onto you character in the Matrix. Quit the hacking program and select "Save Progress". You can use the sword when you start that game file. It can be used in any stage, but will only a[[ear when fighting enemies by pressing Punch + Kick. You have to enter it again when you turn off the game. Go to the Hacking program, select that file again, select TRAINING, then SWORD.DSK.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 07:50 PM
Flaming paris is currently offline Click here to Send Flaming paris a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming paris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixmaster

to get secret level enter 13d2c77f. to find multiplayer load game and when choosing levels go all the way to the left.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 07:54 PM
matrixneo

Is Neo real?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:54 PM
matrixneo is currently offline Click here to Send matrixneo a Private Message Find more posts by matrixneo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:54 PM
matrixneo is currently offline Click here to Send matrixneo a Private Message Find more posts by matrixneo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

Yo, man how the hell do i get multiplayer mode, like where is it? ( ps2 )
or ( PC ).
Can you make it simple?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:56 PM