KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET NEO IN ENTER THE MATRIX?
This poll is closed.
YES 64 75.29%
NO 21 24.71%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SilverOne

Miffed Neo Code Didnt Work

I tried the code where you reboot and save and then type in neo.exe, def didnt work, command invalid. I really want to know if I can play as neo. And, I want to know how decode works. I have an xbox if thats any consilation.
Thanks
SilverOne big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:04 PM
SilverOne is currently offline Click here to Send SilverOne a Private Message Find more posts by SilverOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

hi

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:07 PM
matrixneo is currently offline Click here to Send matrixneo a Private Message Find more posts by matrixneo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

hello?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:07 PM
matrixneo is currently offline Click here to Send matrixneo a Private Message Find more posts by matrixneo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixneo

khkahakjsdhaksjhdkasjhdaksjdhksadhksajdhaksjhdaksj
dhsaaskjdshsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:08 PM
matrixneo

khkahakjsdhaksjhdkasjhdaksjdhksadhksajdhaksjhdaksj
dhsaaskjdshsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx asdklasasdjalskdask s s

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:09 PM
matrixneo

I found a way easier to get neo, just wait lemme check

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:10 PM
matrixneo

this is howto get neo

to get trinity- 00f58256

to get morpheous-02568974

to get neo-f2222546

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:12 PM
SilverOne

Worried NEO CODES

Where do I type those in? I remember trying that a few weekes ago when i got the game, but they didnt do anything....
SilverOne

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:28 PM
SilverOne is currently offline Click here to Send SilverOne a Private Message Find more posts by SilverOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilverOne

Ya, they arnt working for the xbox version anyway.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:33 PM
SilverOne

Angry NEO CODES FOR ETM-NOT WORKING!!

PLEASE! I need help here, has anyone figured this out, Ive tried the rebooting thing, didnt work, and the codes, nothin. Any clues? I also want to know how decode works. Anyone?
Thanks alot
SilverOne rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:53 PM
kingveggie

me 2 me 2

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:29 AM
kingveggie is currently offline Click here to Send kingveggie a Private Message Find more posts by kingveggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixmaster

no one knows how decode works all we know is when you type in dbiuhu7xdtsmzyo it says neo unlocked.
by the way to matrixneo you got some serious problems.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 03:38 AM
matrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send matrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by matrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

those really easy codes dont work at all

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:18 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingveggie

hmm

I say if someone actually has neo, instead of posting bogus codes show us PICS OF HIM..!!!! mad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 05:02 AM
kingveggie is currently offline Click here to Send kingveggie a Private Message Find more posts by kingveggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingveggie

Warning Check this out!

Someone showed me deep into the matrix site and we found this page that had a door which said 'data not yet compiled' we think that when this door is 'compiled' that it will show us how to unlock neo... or at least we hope!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 06:19 AM
kingveggie

i have a pic but i can't figure out how to get it on here

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 06:23 AM
FATMANISFAT

PLS BELIVE ME!!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE SEE THAT THERE IS NO NEO INTRIGATED INTO THE GAME..... THERE IS THE PICTURE BUT THIS DOE NOT MEAN THAT NEO IS IN GAME....

Multiplayer can be acessed when you load a game and go to the far left... U NEED TWO CONTROLLERS TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS.... Somebody tell me the code for the multiplayer for PC.

IF YOU NEED PROOF!!!! GO TO gamefaqs THIS WILL PROVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 09:31 AM
FATMANISFAT is currently offline Click here to Send FATMANISFAT a Private Message Find more posts by FATMANISFAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

kingveggie, you can attach piccies by using the 'Attach File' option when posting.

FATMANISFAT, stop shouting, we can hear you!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 09:38 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebers

Listen FATMANISFAT, i don't think these people appreciate your attitude towards getting neo, and i personally feel you have something shoved way to far up your ass. The developers of the game have obviously included some way to get neo. If you would care to type DECODE dbiuhu7xdtsmzyo into the hacking engine, you would see that it says NEO UNLOCKED and a voice says
"YOU HAVE ACCESS". this must just be the first part of getting neo, but no-one has got any further.

Please JGANZ, if you have read this, i ask you to tell us how to get neo. you said your friend had done it and that he was going to tell you how to do it. so please enlighten us. thankyou

Morpheus: "Would everything include a bullet from this gun?"

Smith: "Go ahead. You see, the great thing about being me is... there's so many of me."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 09:59 AM
ebers is currently offline Click here to Send ebers a Private Message Find more posts by ebers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redkiller2

im starting to think that thsi is bullshit and that theres no neo in da game.
we need ACTYAL PROVE thats theres neo.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 05:23 PM
redkiller2 is currently offline Click here to Send redkiller2 a Private Message Find more posts by redkiller2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote