KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET NEO IN ENTER THE MATRIX?
This poll is closed.
YES 64 75.29%
NO 21 24.71%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 79 80 [81]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo_da_one

I still believe that NEO is unlockable. I am not sure how to get him but when there is a will, there is a way.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:21 AM
neo_da_one is currently offline Click here to Send neo_da_one a Private Message Find more posts by neo_da_one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nEo1266
The One

Um neo da one even the designers themselves said it I believed it till I got emailed so give up

HASANENDNEOYOUARETHEONETHE
MATRIXHASYOUKNOCKKNOCKTR
INITYMORPHEUSATOMBOMBNIO
BESQUIDGHOSTTHEORACELTR
YANDFINDITTAKETHEREDPILLTH
ISISYOURLASTCHANCEYOUTAKET
HEREDPILLANDILLSHOWYOUHOWFA
RTHERABBITHOLEGOESYOUTAKETHE
BLUEPILLANDYOUWAKEUPINYOURBED
ANDBELIEVEWHATEVERYOUWANTIENGT

<End Transmission>

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:29 AM
nEo1266 is currently offline Click here to Send nEo1266 a Private Message Find more posts by nEo1266 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_da_one

I think the designers wouldn't let us know. They would probably let us find out on our own. Just maybe.

Last edited by neo_da_one on Jun 21st, 2003 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:35 AM
neo_da_one is currently offline Click here to Send neo_da_one a Private Message Find more posts by neo_da_one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheWhiteRabbit
Mammal of Enigma

Hello again.

You want to know how to get Neo in the consoles?
Here's how:
Complete the game, including the hacking portion, on the hard difficulty with Ghost three times, saving your new game in a different slot each time. Now, go into hacking with your most recent save file. Type in the decode that gives you the NEO UNLOCKED message, then type in the cheat code that you find on different sites that they say for you to type in with the cheat command.
Ok, here's the tricky part.
Now, type in 'I WILL FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT.' with nothing in front of it. Then, type in 'CHEAT 3LBA11UGMAI'.

Just because someone proclaims something, especially on the internet, does not make it true. Every single person who claims to know how to unlock or to have accidently been able to use Neo is more than likely lying. I don't know why people feel the need to lie or fabricate unless they're just very, very sad individuals who, as I was before accused, are just trying to draw attention to themselves. At any rate, stop believing them without proof. Ignore and disregard them completely until they show proof before you waste your time and are let down.

Many people are able to make believable accounts of something that did not truly occur. They are called writers. They can sometimes also be called... a lot of things I am quite sure I can not post here, most of which describe them well.

I have been away since my last post, which was more than 70 pages ago. I perused the posts between then and now for progress with no success. The only posts that could even be mistaken for as progress are from dishonest people that disappear when asked to show proof, which should be viewed as another kind of proof by itself.

I wasted more than my share of space on this board, but at least I did it without simply lying and building up hopes, then disappearing without confession, proof, or apology.

Neo is most likely not in the game, unlockable by completing some time-consuming, complicated process. If Neo is attainable at all on consoles, it is because the files, or part of the files, for his appearance were secretly or accidently left within the game. Even then, the only way to put them to use in any respect is to use a hacking program, such as Gameshark. Having that typed, it is useless to hopelessly search for Neo in Enter the Matrix until the Gameshark code is found and revealed, providing it even exist. That is your singular hope, but it is not likely.

The chances are not good at all, but they are there.
There is also a chance that a extremely oversized Oreo will fall from the sky and destroy Earth, but once again, not likely.

Everyone, read this is you do not read another part of this post:
*Stop trying to unlock Neo. Find a more enjoyable way to waste your time while someone far more qualified, and far more boring, attempts to make Neo playable with Gameshark or a similar program. Until that time, provided it even comes, you are not required to do anything at all. *

Thank you.

P.S. Read the 'new cheat code' I posted earlier backwards if you did not figure out its orgin.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:22 AM
TheWhiteRabbit is currently offline Click here to Send TheWhiteRabbit a Private Message Find more posts by TheWhiteRabbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jupiter1

I appreciate your substantive and *real* posts, White Rabbit. Amidst all of the crap on this thread, you have always exuded something more than the pitiful norm. Thank you for your honest attempt at trying to help find Neo.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:30 AM
Jupiter1 is currently offline Click here to Send Jupiter1 a Private Message Find more posts by Jupiter1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
symbiote

yerp

Ha White Rabbit is an interesting individual. There has to be of course more to Enter The Matrix. I seen a scene of Niobe fighting a Swat in the training dojo level where Neo and Morpheus fought in "The Matrix'.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:13 AM
symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
symbiote

yo

Plus after the 4th Mini Game in Sparks Training Construct aint shit happen. I threw like 34 ppl off the damn platform. No reward or nothing?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:15 AM
symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
symbiote

They should've put Enter The Matrix up as 2 Discs. One is story mode and 2nd is multiplayer. Multiplayer should've been made like 007 Goldeneye. Go around and try to find the person you're tryna kill and do team ups on missions against agents ect. or just battle each other in a scenic background.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:18 AM
Jupiter1

Redspider has yet to provide any proof to his by-nature plausible claim: a new mini-training room in the form of a red door on the LEFT side of the hallway where you play as Neo vs. Agents.

However, as it stands, Scenario 2 is as far as things go. Symbiote, it's possible that the scene you are referring to was altered. I think what you are talking about though was in the preview for the game, so I do not know why they had her fighting a SWAT member, but it is possible that was a SWAT skin copied onto Trinity's initial frame since you fight as Trinity in the multi-player Dojo fight. I must say, I am disappointed that Trinty and Morpheus, Agent Smith, and all the characters did not have more distinctive moves. By and large they were the very similar to Ghost's and Niobe's.

Also, I want to reiterate my apologies to Altar. I was rather startled by his angry reply and did not mean to provoke him in such a way at all. Sorry again about that, man.

Alright, well, when some proof of Neo's playability comes down the pike, I'll certainly be interested.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:27 AM
Jupiter1 is currently offline Click here to Send Jupiter1 a Private Message Find more posts by Jupiter1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jupiter1

"Word" to that idea, Symbiote.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:29 AM
Caliden

in relation to the New Moves does any1 know how to do a kick like the one trinity did in matrix1 against the cops @ the very start?

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega" - Agent Smith- enter the matrix

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 09:35 AM
Caliden is currently offline Click here to Send Caliden a Private Message Find more posts by Caliden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Closing this thread as there is no (current) proof that you can get neo in the game.

Here is the reply from the makers of the game:
quote:
Originally posted by DarkMage31
EVERYBODY READ THIS POST!!! FRANK EMAILED ME BACK!!! Keep in mind this is straight from Shiny, the people who made the game. Here goes:

Hi there, David,

Unfortunately, there's no way to play as Neo on the consoles, not even with a "glitch" that you describe. There are separate files at work here, and the game just doesn't start reading the wrong files for no reason.

What I would theorize is happening is that you're reading multiple posts where people are talking about different versions of the game, and there's some natural confusion going on, so you may think that features available on one platform are present on others.

And the "special moves" may just be standard moves that look different in a new context, or moves that were always present, and that that particular person just hadn't seen them yet.

Or, the poster may just be mistaken and/or lying. It is the Internet, after all. ;-)

The only way to play as Neo in the game is to rename some files on the PC version that apply to the character's skin -- you're basically putting the Neo skin on the Ghost body. It doesn't look very good (because the body is designed for the Ghost skin, not the Neo skin), and there are no special abilities available (because it's still just Ghost underneath that new skin).

Sorry to let you down like this ... hope you had fun with the game.

Frank Rogan
Shiny Entertainment
[email protected]
O: 949 916 7279
C: 949 212 0152
I will leave this as a sticky topic for the time being so that people searching for the answer can find this post easily.

Please do not start another thread on this, unless you have definitive proof you can post.

Sorry for the disappointment guys. Maybe next time.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:58 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote