KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It's been said that this season will spoil book readers, so it's possible that Elaria Sand does kill Doran in the books. I certainly hope it doesn't happen, or in the very least it's written far, far, far better than in the show as you implied.

Especially with Hotah, he's a total badass in the books, but dies like a complete chump here. I laughed.
Why the **** would Ellaria kill Doran? Unless she's a Machiavellian badass and is secretly a vengeance-obsessed war hawk. Which is possible, I guess.

Also, I am finally watching season five (legally, of course, only bad people wouldn't pay to watch a TV show), and this shit is so stupid, lol.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 12:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

what an lack luster and boring premiere.

main stream shows just aren't good anymore.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 12:51 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 01:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Just to chime in because it hasnt been addressed yet...

I still would Meli. She would have to keep on the necklace of coarse. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Unless taking it off would result in better head giving, because of no teeth.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:03 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yea, they made him out to be a badass in the books.

I faceplained hard when he died like a *****.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I expected him to like, despite his massive size, duck out of the way and whack her in the face after she tried to stab him. And then just go beast and force the Snakes back from the guy he happily murders people for.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:52 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Holy shit Daenerys is a psychopathic and unlikable cvnt in the show, lol wtf.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:40 AM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by The Nuul
what an lack luster and boring premiere.

main stream shows just aren't good anymore.

Yeah, it was a bit ticking the boxes. This character is here, this one is there, such and such is doing that and they are doing that...

Okay, introductions done. On with the show.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:43 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I think this season will get old fast if they don't revive Jon Snow by episode 3, but preferably at the end of episode 2.

I honestly don't care about half the storylines right now.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:42 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by queeq
Yeah, it was a bit ticking the boxes. This character is here, this one is there, such and such is doing that and they are doing that...

Okay, introductions done. On with the show.

it's like the batman thing all over again. we all know the batman story, so stop introducing him to us. get on with the bloody show already...

i want to see action and not some long drawn out story/plot/characters. it has gone on too far now.

similar to TWD.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Apr 26th, 2016 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:00 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why the **** would Ellaria kill Doran? Unless she's a Machiavellian badass and is secretly a vengeance-obsessed war hawk. Which is possible, I guess.

Also, I am finally watching season five (legally, of course, only bad people wouldn't pay to watch a TV show), and this shit is so stupid, lol.

Yeah, S5 definitely took a dive in quality. There are some good parts scattered about. Ep8 "Hardhome" is one of the better eps.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, S5 definitely took a dive in quality. There are some good parts scattered about. Ep8 "Hardhome" is one of the better eps.

LolZ. Should of read his contract closer I guess.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

(legally, of course, only bad people wouldn't pay to watch a TV show),

reported for saying i am a bad person.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:17 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hardhome was one of my fav episodes last season. They should have named it, "Wun Wun came to play" though.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 09:29 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 05:34 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think this season will get old fast if they don't revive Jon Snow by episode 3, but preferably at the end of episode 2.

I honestly don't care about half the storylines right now.

Completely agree.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 05:44 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Robtard

LolZ. Should of read his contract closer I guess.
Just to be clear, everyone who was watching it was in agreement on Daenerys being a vicious monster, right?

People are aware that her treatment of Hizdahr is not that much better than Ramsay's treatment of Sansa, right?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 07:55 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just to be clear, everyone who was watching it was in agreement on Daenerys being a vicious monster, right?

People are aware that her treatment of Hizdahr is not that much better than Ramsay's treatment of Sansa, right?

Hey buddy, a Queen has to rule and make the tough calls.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 04:16 PM
Arachnid1

Yep. She's always been an annoying hoe, but never an unnecessarily murderous annoying hoe. She was getting into Mad King territory there, burning innocent people alive.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 04:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yep. She's always been an annoying hoe, but never an unnecessarily murderous annoying hoe. She was getting into Mad King territory there, burning innocent people alive.
Well, possibly innocent, but yeah, she had no idea if that random Master was a Son of the Harpy. For all anyone knows she just burned an innocent man to death and fed him to her dragons.

What a psychotic *****.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 08:39 PM