KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The Valonquar doesn't exist in the show.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:21 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

She'll still likely have the same death though, dieing to one of her brothers. That seems like a big enough story element that they would keep it the same, so the Valonquar idea is valid I think

Side note, I'm looking forward to Theon going back to Pyke. Hopefully he raises hell and takes control. I hope he comes back more together and worthy of leadership.

Also, this is relevant

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 2nd, 2016 at 03:43 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:32 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"You'll always be my first-born."

I love how the incompetent retards running this show randomly are trying to make Roose (the cooler Bolton) sympathetic while shilling their boring villain sue in Ramsay. Like, holy shit, why was Ramsay made an invincible superman for this show? It's so dumb, lol.

Like, no one likes Ramsay. No one likes Ellaria or the Sand Kunts. And for good reason, they're some of the worst characters in the show (I liked Ramsay before he became the unstoppable protagonist of the Winterfell arc). Yet D&D are so dead set on promoting them.

I guess you can't expect much from the hack who brought us the cinematic masterpiece that was Troy.

Last edited by NemeBro on May 2nd, 2016 at 03:51 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Finally they did something right. Didnt want to see Jon be back in the 9th or 10th episode. No need to drag that shit outthumb up
Also next episode should let everyone that R+L = J. So its nice that wont be left to the final episodes either.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 2nd, 2016 at 03:56 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:51 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Finally they did something right. Didnt want to see Jon be back in the 9th or 10th episode. No need to drag that shit outthumb up
I can agree with that. thumb up

No one wants to watch Davos jacking off on the wall for the next six episodes or whatever.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

God I was hoping they'd troll everyone for one more episode. I was actually rooting for it to be some fire-related, Targaryen shenanigans when they have his funeral. Everyone's collective exasperation would have been delicious.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

They better have Ghost savagely tear Ollie the fuq up.
Or at the very least have Wun Wun throw him over wall as hard and far as he can.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 2nd, 2016 at 04:00 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:56 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So...uh that was a pretty flaccid ending to this episode as I was kind of expecting a bit more. Also what are the Sand Snake's supposed to do now or rather what purpose do they now serve?

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:54 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Great episode. Thank god it's a big step up from the previous one.

Disappointed that Roose died but the rest was great. I'm very happy the brought Jon back and didn't drag it out any longer.

Last edited by ares834 on May 2nd, 2016 at 06:14 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 06:06 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Can't wait for what's next.

R+L=J will be revealed in the next episode in Bran's vision.
Drogon will come to Dany's aid
Sansa and Jon will be reunited
Jon and the wildlings will take back Winterfell, probably use it as a stronghold in the upcoming war with the white walkers.
Dany will get Euron's fleet and sail off for Westeros.
Not sure how the Lannister/Dorne/Faith militant deal will play out.

Really looking forward to the rest of this season.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 07:24 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

My biggest problems so far are that the deaths this season have been so underwhelming. They've killed the Lord and Prince of Dorne, the Warden of the North, and the King of the Iron Islands. I feel like these deaths should have been more impactful. These are huge characters with important political roles, and all their deaths have been terribly done compared to basically every death in Seasons 1-4.

Looking forward to next episode for ToJ though.

PWNT

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:36 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by NemeBro
"You'll always be my first-born."

I love how the incompetent retards running this show randomly are trying to make Roose (the cooler Bolton) sympathetic while shilling their boring villain sue in Ramsay. Like, holy shit, why was Ramsay made an invincible superman for this show? It's so dumb, lol.

Like, no one likes Ramsay. No one likes Ellaria or the Sand Kunts. And for good reason, they're some of the worst characters in the show (I liked Ramsay before he became the unstoppable protagonist of the Winterfell arc). Yet D&D are so dead set on promoting them.

I guess you can't expect much from the hack who brought us the cinematic masterpiece that was Troy.

They're trying to make Ramsay the new Joffrey, the character you absolutely love to hate. I do not like Ramsay, but I also don't love to hate him like I did Joffrey, that was one well written/acted douche.

(Agreed) Ramsay was far better as the turd who constantly strived for a father's love he'd never get. Lord Ramsay, I expect generic villain fair, hopefully I'm wrong.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 2nd, 2016 at 06:09 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Arachnid1
My biggest problems so far are that the deaths this season have been so underwhelming. They've killed the Lord and Prince of Dorne, the Warden of the North, and the King of the Iron Islands. I feel like these deaths should have been more impactful. These are huge characters with important political roles, and all their deaths have been terribly done compared to basically every death in Seasons 1-4.

Looking forward to next episode for ToJ though.

If it makes you feel better, Balon's death wasn't climatic in the books.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Guess no one is happy of Hodor's returnerm

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:04 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Robtard
If it makes you feel better, Balon's death wasn't climatic in the books.
Yeah, it was offscreen. Still, we always knew it was Euron, and I always imagined their encounter being somewhat epic.

You mean Willis wink

W + L = J

It is known

I'm gonna lol when Jon wakes up and can only say "Hodor."

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:10 AM
ares834

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, it was offscreen. Still, we always knew it was Euron, and I always imagined their encounter being somewhat epic.[/i]

I felt it was well done. No, it wasn't epic. But it did something far more important, it set up Euron and made him a bad ass.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:28 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by ares834
I felt it was well done. No, it wasn't epic. But it did something far more important, it set up Euron and made him a bad ass.
Yeah. Euron was great. Still, Balon was supposed to be the biggest badass and alpha in his family. I liked his character in the show too (I know I'm on the minority here). He felt like a more serious and spry Walder Frey, so I was hoping he would get a better send off with better lines as opposed to Euron completely stealing the scene and tossing him over. I suppose that scene bothered me more due to how Balons been treated.

Speaking of, bring back Walder Frey already. He's a lulzy bastard who stole every scene he was in. Not a line comes out of his mouth that doesn't make me laugh. We're getting close to the endgame and theres no Frey retribution in sight. I'll rage if he just dies of old age.

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:03 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I am. I'm genuinely interested in what happened to him that made him the way he is now.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:05 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Also, this is relevant

lol, now I'm just picturing the gang running loose in Westeros. Frank for King. laughing

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:05 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote