KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95
Can't wait for what's next.

R+L=J will be revealed in the next episode in Bran's vision.
Drogon will come to Dany's aid
Sansa and Jon will be reunited
Jon and the wildlings will take back Winterfell, probably use it as a stronghold in the upcoming war with the white walkers.
Dany will get Euron's fleet and sail off for Westeros.
Not sure how the Lannister/Dorne/Faith militant deal will play out.

Really looking forward to the rest of this season.

I don't know if the Wildlings have the numbers to take Winterfell. I mean, how many warriors escaped on the boats? 1000 at most?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:44 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They got a giant though; Wun Wun counts as another 1,000.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't wait to see what Jon Snow does with the betrayers who stabbed him in the back. That little shit Ollie should get the reek treatment. Okay maybe that's a bit much I just hope he suffers.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:21 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
That little shit Ollie should get the reek treatment.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Firefly218
I can't wait to see what Jon Snow does with the betrayers who stabbed him in the back. That little shit Ollie should get the reek treatment. Okay maybe that's a bit much I just hope he suffers.

Could go either way. I'm guessing they'll get the Janos Slynt treatment and their heads will roll. But he could very well grant them leniency as a means to help kept the Night's Watch together.

Here's the thing though, he's no longer bound my the oaths of the Night's Watch since he died, he doesn't have to stick around and be Lord Commander, he may very well not be eligible to retain the position under the law of the Night's Watch should he want to stay.

quote:
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come." -The Night's Watch oath

The popular theory is that he'll move on to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Azor Ahai Reborn, he died and came back, he has a sword that can defeat the "the darkness" (Whitewalkers), there's other little hints in the books. Which will make Melisandre all kinds of wet since her false prophet Stannis failed her

Last edited by Robtard on May 3rd, 2016 at 05:05 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

olly had every right to be pissed off. come at me.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i'll cum in you and piss on your body when i'm done.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 07:57 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
olly had every right to be pissed off. come at me.

Originally posted by marwash22
i'll cum in you and piss on your body when i'm done.

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:05 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, Mouth went there.

But blaming Olly is a bit much, he's a kid, he witnessed his parents being killed along with many others he knew and he had a bunch of adults pissing (keeping with the theme) into his ear that Jon was a traitor and that Jon was helping those who killed his parents. Ultimately the fault lies with Thorne and the other adults who had a hand in Jon's death.

Last edited by Robtard on May 3rd, 2016 at 08:27 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:25 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Robtard
They got a giant though; Wun Wun counts as another 1,000.
thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

puny crow.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:25 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wouldn't mind seeing Wun Wun tear off Ramsay's arms; while he's at it, use Walder Frey as a suppository.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:28 PM
Rebel95

Can't forget about Littlefinger... I'm interested to find out what his next move is. Remember he basically rules the Vale now, along with their army...

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:32 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Wouldn't mind seeing Wun Wun tear off Ramsay's arms; while he's at it, use Walder Frey as a suppository.
Wun Wun should use Olly to floss Ramsay's anus.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:33 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't know if the Wildlings have the numbers to take Winterfell. I mean, how many warriors escaped on the boats? 1000 at most?

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. But we've seen the footage of a battle at Winterfell between the Boltons and Wildlings, so it's definitely going to happen.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:34 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by marwash22
Wun Wun should use Olly to floss Ramsay's anus.
Speaking of giants, what happened to the few giants that survived Mance's attack on the wall? There was at least one we saw alive in Castle Black after Stannis saved the day and broke the wildling army. Anyone.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 09:01 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

there were only two. one ran after his woolly mammoth (i thought that was Wun Wun... all giants look alike to me) and the other one died at the gate.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 09:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Thought there was three. So the one that somewhat looked like Wun Wun died in the tunnel and the older balding one that ran. Did we not see that older bald one alive after the battle?

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 10:00 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

hmmm, i don't recall. let's see if its on youtube

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 10:18 PM
Arachnid1

But blaming Olly is a bit much, he's a kid, he witnessed blah blah blah adults pissing keeping with the hur hur dur Ultimately the fault lies with blah blah blah
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 10:52 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

I think Wun Wun is supposed to be the last giant

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 11:17 PM