KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 83 84 [85] 86 87 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

GRRM said Dany isn't immune either, that the birth of the dragons was a special circumstance... and i don't recall seeing any other instances of her being immune. Am i forgetting something?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:37 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

When she grabs the dragon eggs after they had been sitting over a fire, and also when knocks over the torches and walks out of the burning building at Vaes Dothrak

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:20 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
So Jon Snow is the true name is Aegon Targaryen heir but not immune to fire. Any thoughts?

Unlike Dany he's not 100% Targaryen, he's half Stark.

Then again Viserys was a pure Targaryen and look what happened to him... Maybe Dany is just special

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:26 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Appears so

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:27 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by marwash22
GRRM said Dany isn't immune either, that the birth of the dragons was a special circumstance... and i don't recall seeing any other instances of her being immune. Am i forgetting something?
In the books she isn't immune, but in the show she is.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:13 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

She also walks into a hot bath when her handmaids are telling her that the water is too hot, she just steps in without blinking. Think that's in the first episode.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 10:49 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Really hope Jaime Lannister is the one who kills the Night King. He is the Kingslayer after all. Perfect way for the character to go out I reckon, saving Wasteros for the second time yet no-one will ever know.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:42 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I didn't mean to say 'Wasteros', but I'm sticking with it now.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by samhain
Really hope Jaime Lannister is the one who kills the Night King. He is the Kingslayer after all. Perfect way for the character to go out I reckon, saving Wasteros for the second time yet no-one will ever know.
**** no. Night King shouldn't be taken out by a one handed shell of his former self. It should be Jon Snow.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by quanchi112
**** no. Night King shouldn't be taken out by a one handed shell of his former self. It should be Jon Snow.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 06:16 PM
Rebel95

I still really think Jaime will kill Cersei. But if he doesn't it will be Arya.

Jon will kill the NK. Yes it's predictable, I just don't see it happening any other way.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the lady pops a smoke monster out of her vagina. Yep, par for the course I guess.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like how there is absolutely no explanation for the vaginoke monster. It just...happened. If they can send smoke monsters to stab folk why bother using normal soldiers?

At least now we all know who the parents of the smoke monster of Lost were.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They do give a pretty vague and silly explanation later how it can't be done regularly and was a one time thing and yadda yadda.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Surtur
I like how there is absolutely no explanation for the vaginoke monster. It just...happened. If they can send smoke monsters to stab folk why bother using normal soldiers?

At least now we all know who the parents of the smoke monster of Lost were.
Because creating one literally saps the life of the monster's "father", and it takes a fair amount of time to create one. She can only hold one inside her at a time, and they only last long enough to kill one person. Furthermore, it king's blood/semen to create one, so only a king or the son of a king can serve as the father.

It is impossible to field an army of the things, for some fairly obvious reasons. They aren't a replacement for a standing army. They're one-use assassins, nothing more.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 03:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like Jon Snow will become the Night King.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 03:46 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I always thought Bran would be more likely to become the new Night King.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:42 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I've got a feeling that Sansa and Arya are setting Petyr up. Arya's not completely stupid, and falling for Baelish's little stunt seems way too far below Arya's demonstrated ability.

But the only way to prove it would actually be Bran. Bran's greenseer ability could bring Petyr right undone when blurted out at the wrong time. Like the "chaos is a ladder" comment, or hows about "I told you not to trust me."

Oh btw, called it smile

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 10:58 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, nobody else saw it coming.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 11:04 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Because creating one literally saps the life of the monster's "father", and it takes a fair amount of time to create one. She can only hold one inside her at a time, and they only last long enough to kill one person. Furthermore, it king's blood/semen to create one, so only a king or the son of a king can serve as the father.

It is impossible to field an army of the things, for some fairly obvious reasons. They aren't a replacement for a standing army. They're one-use assassins, nothing more.

Damn. RIP vagina smoke monster. Too precious for this world.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:12 PM