KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Bran is such a little shit for his treatment of Hodor.

Yeah Bran kinda sucks tbh

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:29 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

am i the only one who noticed that bran was coaxed into retardifying hodor by the 3 eyed raven?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It was a necessary evil.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i strongly suspect that arya is undead.

??

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

she drank the water. she had her face cut off. i think she ded. liek kinda ded.

also somewhere between berric dondarion and lady stoneheart level of dead inside.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 12:34 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

also somewhere between berric dondarion and lady stoneheart level of dead inside.
I think we’ve all moved passed that theory. She looked at that direwold with intimate recognition

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 01:13 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Wtf are you talking about?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:26 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

was referring to the books, but she also drank the water in show. no real proof that she's undead but not something to be casually dismissed. the water was clearly poison.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Starks are like the worst people ever. Okay, maybe not the worst ever, but the worst to be in charge of armies. King Rob sets everything ablaze just to bang a chick and marry her. John see's his bro get killed and thinks he is just gonna hate-run his way all the way to Ramsey without any consequences.

The night is dark and full of retards.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 11:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Rickon really needed to zig zag there.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 11:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Rickon really needed to zig zag there.

It's too bad he didn't have a wizard to cast "protection from arrows" on him, like John Snow obviously did.(They forgot to cast it on his horse, tragic)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Jon Snow's plot armor is thick and impressive in later seasons.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A giants skin is thick, Snow literally must somehow be a god in human form. You have the lord of light and the drowned god. What about the "got shanked by a 12 yr. old" god? The same 12 yr. old that killed literally the only vagina he ever had. That kid is a douche, deserved his fate. Nobody cock blocks a bastard of House Stark. Nobody.

That little kid is now in hell.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:51 AM
BackFire

**** Olly.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL! Cersei has this whole "explode them with green fire" master plan. But then her kid kills himself after.

F*cking owned by life and also probably somehow dragons(but mostly life)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:57 AM
BackFire

Cersei's entire arc in the show is one of my favorite. She comes across as so cold and calculating like everything is part of her plan, but then she just ends up getting just about everyone she loves killed through said plan.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if she will ever think to herself "maybe the reason all my kids are crazy is because technically I'm also their aunt".

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:09 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

olly was right

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So wait though, is Arya using magic to change her appearance or what? Because she seems to pull off a mask whenever she is done.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am I the only one who thinks Cersei looks ridiculous with her short hair? Looks like a gay male model cosplaying a taller version of Joffrey.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:31 PM