KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » When does Anakin surpass Obi Wan?

When does Anakin surpass Obi Wan?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Alrighty, thanks Juyo!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:41 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just so you know, currently most of the members are pretty versed in Prequel era. NJO and early Legacy (LotF, FotJ) have their fanbase in SunRazer and DaDivineKing; as for SWTOR, you should go to DarthAnt66 (currently banned), XSUPREMESKILLZ, Beniboybling. KotOR is the area of expertise of DarthAnt66 and SunRazer, while you won't find somebody more versed in TotJ (Kun's times) than ILS. About Bane Trilogy era the best expert to go to is Carthage.

Have fun! smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:42 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Don't forget SW_Legend.

How could you not mention Tempest.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:43 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juyomaster34

Thanks.I'm a fan of all of it except for certain parts of NJO.
I'll seek those guys out,until then thanks for allowing me to post my opinions.
On LEU. thanks again.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 12:50 AM
Click here to Send juyomaster34 a Private Message Find more posts by juyomaster34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Don't forget SW_Legend.

How could you not mention Tempest.

Do u miss Ant?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 01:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Best prepare, only a week and a half left until our deaths at his hand.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 01:36 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'm all good. We'll finally be able to have sex again (on KMC).

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 01:37 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

lmao

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 10:01 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
@doucheydouche and Beni.

I'm only laying down what Soara says to a Pre AotC Anakin.

Plus I don't see Anakin having a lot of finesse it's more raw strength than anythin(duh)

Anakin has a ton of finesse. Many attribute his win over Dooku aboard the Invisible Hand due to his strength. However, when one looks back at the fight Anakin one through a finesse move. He outfenced the best fencer of the Era.

He has also spent the time to make adjustments to Ataru, compensating for it's weakness against blast deflection.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 06:59 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

thumb up When he got put into the suit, [Legends] Vader retooled his fighting style in a matter of weeks, incorporating elements from multiple forms including juyo, soresu, djem so and makashi. He's hardly a Savage.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 07:01 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by Emperordmb
That's such bullshit

Anakin is a tier three duelist alongside mundi and fisto, while Obi-Wan is a tier 2 duelist with Koon and Shaak.

lol Did you get that from the "Sidious is not invincible" video?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 08:49 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by |King Joker|
"Lel" means "I agree with you and I was wrong", so Freshest basically agreed with your post.

Not when I'm talking to you, Joker. Then it means kill yourself.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 09:16 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 06:35 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

during the Clone Wars, probably around the time he beats Ventress.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 07:23 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

AotC, or shortly before.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 07:24 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Never. I do remember him being stated to be one of the best Djem So practitioner Dooku has ever seen.
And Kenobi is the best Soresu practitioner in the entire SW Mythos, in both Legends and Canon.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 12:51 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 08:30 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Legends? After obsession which is 5 months out from ROTS.

Canon? After or during season 6.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

TCW Movie.

They were near equals around AOTC.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 01:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samappo

In AOTC Anakin did better against Dooku than Kenobi did, though there are some factors to be considered, such as Dooku's knowledge of Ataru's every weakness.

Then again, Anakin was using Shien (not Djem So) and still made Dooku at least reconsider his stance.

The Sith are not placid stars but singularities. Rather than burn with muted purpose, we warp space and time to twist the galaxy to our own design. - Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 02:05 PM
Click here to Send samappo a Private Message Find more posts by samappo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote