KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sick Art Respek Thread!!!

Sick Art Respek Thread!!!
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

(please log in to view the image)

Venomverse, 2017.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:20 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The guy had his own theme music for chrissakes. But sure Jason was superior laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

God I loved that Green Ranger. A flute dagger combo... summoning a dragon from the ocean...on top of his usual morphing.....he was def special.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not gonna pretend I'm unbiased, but god I ****ing hated Tommy. He was soooo ****ing special, and he was obviously the showrunner's favourite when he came onboard.

I didn't mind him as the White Ranger mind you, but the green one can **** right off.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Aug 19th, 2017 at 08:51 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well of course he was the front runner.

He was the most powerful thumb up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
God I loved that Green Ranger. A flute dagger combo... summoning a dragon from the ocean...on top of his usual morphing.....he was def special.

Guy had a flute that sounded like a trumpet.
Guy could summon a jaeger equal to a megazord.

And Raoul is promoting the guy thats a tv version of Bada smokin'

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:18 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That was just mean.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
That was just mean.

Lmao. I ❤ u tho

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:20 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Bloodwynd & Sister Miracle

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:49 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lmao. I ❤ u tho

Uh-huh.

I sometimes feel lost though, as I stopped watching once MMPR finished, and never really kept watching the later shows. Part of it was being older, but I did lose a LOT of interest when the original 3 left, as I found the 3 that came in to be kinda bleh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:58 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yea i was never a fan of the newer additions.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 09:59 AM
CosmicComet

Naw not seeing it. Lip service is great but Tommy performed far better against Goldar than Jason.

You would be blind not to see it.

Jason has both showings (across MMPR, Zeo, and Forever Red) as well as lip service over Tommy.

No, Tommy did not perform 'better' against Goldar. He got in some surprise kicks after pretending to be surrendering, and even then took way more kicks to knock Goldar down than Jason did (he only needed one). It was hardly even real fight and Goldar Bfr'd in the end.

Jason was fighting Goldar in a small cage with electrified bars in some other dimension. Goldar had home turf and a far more menacing and limited location, especially since he was more focused on chopping Jason up with his sword, which he kept in his hands the whole tommy. Not the case against Tommy, since he even had one hand full with a device.

Not an apples to apples comparison. Not to mention Goldar went through villain decay over time and started becoming more of a comedy character who always goofed up as opposed to a capable lieutenant, and he had already started that transition at the time of his Tommy fight.

Hell, Jason in the T-Rex Zord even got the better of Tommy in the Dragonzord. Yeah, Jason even beat Tommy while the latter was in a supposedly superior Zord.

And again, you can't overlook Forever Red as that was their most recent on-screen appearance together. Jason showed that even getting off his couch and not being an active ranger for who knows how long, that he was the best fighter on the field at any given time. Even though Tommy is the one who gathered them all for the mission and was designated the 'leader', Jason showed him up. lol. His natural alpha-ness and leadership abilities took over when they got to the field and started the morphing sequence as Jason transformed first and lead the team in that sequence by getting to say 'Its morphin time."

Jason was schooling the leader of the bad guys, General Venjix, by himself. Tommy needed help from another Red Ranger to take on the lieutenant.

As for a theme song? Jason had that too as the Gold Ranger.

If Tommy is the Hulk Hogan of the rangers, Jason is the Ultimate Warrior. He had his number.

The only person I'd put above Jason as a fighter wasn't even a ranger per-se; Magna Defender. That dude was a beast.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:18 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

love

I love you, Cosmic. Excellent post.

--
Sin just wants Tommy inside her, hence her fanboyism.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

****ing typo! Grrrr

"especially since he was more focused on chopping Jason up with his sword, which he kept in his hands the whole tommy."

I meant to say whole time not whole tommy.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:37 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Easy, tiger. It's only normal you think of other men. You want to hold the whole Tommy in your hands, you have my permission.

Just let me watch.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Im only interested in that whole stilt boi

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Take me. Here and now.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:58 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Original, color guide, and final cover art by Ed Hannigan (pencils) and Walt Simonson (inks and colors?) from Marvel Two-In-One Annual #6, published by Marvel Comics, 1981

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:58 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:58 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yes, that’s really Wonder Woman ladies and gentlemen! It is on! Can even these four beautiful bruisers stand up to the Amazon powerhouse herself?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:59 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lady Death

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 04:59 AM