KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rank These Guys in Strength

Rank These Guys in Strength
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

What I have been trying to tell you from the very beginning

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 09:27 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Gladiator and Hyperion are More of a Physical peer to Superman Than Thor

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 09:28 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

WWHulk (by far)
King Hyperion
Hyperion=Gladiator
Hercules
Thor

And, no, Thor doesn't have feats to put him in the class of Gladiator and Hyperion at all. Most of his feats come from the hammer; without it, he's not that impressive.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 10:27 PM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
WWHulk (by far)
King Hyperion
Hyperion=Gladiator
Hercules
Thor

And, no, Thor doesn't have feats to put him in the class of Gladiator and Hyperion at all. Most of his feats come from the hammer; without it, he's not that impressive.
This is (Exactly What I thought.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 10:30 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Lol at the narrow minded line of thinking here.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 01:04 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor doesn't get the love he deserves.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 02:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
Thor doesn't get the love he deserves.

Doesn't really matter whether he gets love or not. It's the faulty line of reasoning used to completely dismiss his strength when Mjolnir is involved.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 03:15 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
(please log in to view the image)

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 04:01 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Dude. PClossus is holding him up through his cape. He's barely even conscious if at all. Throwing a punch? Lol...

Is this the same way through which Cyclops I'd using TK to stop Thor?

Color me amused.
quote:

Lol.. Do you know how bad you would lose if a poll was taken? You continue to dig yourself a deeper hole.

That's your big threat? As if I care about polls.
quote:

Again your reading incomprehension and or outright denial tactics knows no bounds. So your proof is one panel of a fight that was not even fully shown. The only other thing associated was Cap's conversation with Spidey alluding to the common sense reasoning of a larger fight that involved multiple characters. And you used a cropped scan to make mayters worse. Smh... So lemme ask you. Did Blue Marvel one shot Pagan in my comparative example?

You made the assertion that it was a lengthy fight.

Show it then. Don't go all bitching on me if I call on your stupidity.
quote:

Not going to waste my time posting. You've already shown yourself to misinterpret, lie, and deny on panel proof.

More crying.

Good, good.
quote:

And yes. He drew blood from PNamor in the book Rulk and Thing did. Look it up.

And what about the suckershot?
quote:

Yes. Until you're no longer butthurt about it.

Just nonsense.
quote:

Lol... Claiming that Brian performed better is just about as dumb as one can get. Who was the only one who kept going t the Phoenix?

And got oneshotted every time? Thor.

Sure.
quote:

Hell in the space team's final gambit, Thor was the only one left which led to a feat that is a source of butthurt for you.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/118...ne_005.jpg.html

Haha, next you'll tell me Spidey was more powerful than Thor because he lasted more than one attack from Colossus and Magik and even survived the blast which koed both of them.

Oh you.
quote:

Nothing about knocking out the PF and sending it planetary distances isn't really about durability. I'm simply highlighting Thor's strength and power as compared to the best showing of Gladz in the same story. You are muddying the waters here because you are quite frankly stuck in a corner you made for yourself.

That's the biggest ironic post I've ever seen.

Where did Gladiator fought PF on its true form?
quote:

Lol.. Affect the P5? He smashed one of their bodies into a million pieces and punted out of the earth for crying out loud. Stop with these irrelevant questions.

Yes, the least durable one who beat the shit out of him one page later.

The rest treated him like an insect.
quote:

I'm not going into another tangent with this ridiculous question. Accept the fact that Tony used a PREPPED weapon that splintered the PF, bit ultimately failed its purpose.

Why would I accept anything without reason or logic? I'm not you idiot.
quote:

He killed the host, not the Phoenix. You can't really kill this entity.

The entity was fractured in a billion pieces and killed. Read Phoenix Endsong.
quote:

Lol... Now her diamond form backed by the PF is not durable? A part of her power set that alone w/o the PF has great feats of its own. Jesus... If your boy did that on panel you would be wanking it nonstop.

Yes, it was simply diamond.

Superman smashed Soulfire Darkseid in half. He doesn't needs these puny feats.
quote:

Yes Emma defeated him after reforming from a bazillion pieces. What's your point?

That he was an insect to her? She literally says he hits like a girl.
quote:

Stop putting words into my mouth. I never said he can beat the Phoenix by himself. He had a feat of briefly knocking it out. That's all.

That's not beating PF? Why did he never koed any Phoenix Five?
quote:

Apparently you do or else you would not continue to post. I was merely pointing out your MO which is pretty well known in these boards.

Of course I don't.

This is just for hilarity and seeing apologies from you for Thor.
quote:

Gladiator by feats and regular portrayal is a peer, but overall just doesn't quite match Thor's. It's not that hard to understand.

Not even remotely true. Thor doesn't matches Gladiator on average in strength.

Undeniable truth.
quote:

laughing out loud Relative performance? This coming from a guy who gets a tittie attack when CM or other high end strong men are called Supe's equals when relative performance or statements are brought up. H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E. I take all things into account.

Only Cap has ever been called Superman's equal in strength and there is enough contradiction in that too.

Superman also had dynamic strength, so it's not that clear in his case. Thor isn't superman and never will be.
quote:

Not by overall feats. He simply isn't.

For You nobody is. Fortunately your opinion is worth shit, so it all evens out.
quote:

Again just calling u out on your bs laden comebacks.

Now feats don't matter? Abhi they are the platform for which arguments stand on.

Not when the relative performance is in the picture.

quote:

No he wouldn't when you take everything into account. Hype is a peer.

Nope, exact equal as per Thor.

Show me where he is shown weaker than Thor.

quote:

Somebody save this. This is gold right here.

It's better than your every argument.
quote:

Wow. See this is proof that you have an inability to understand scans. Here's what he said after Hype threw a car at him causing him to drop Mjolnir.
Thor - "So mighty is the blow struck by this Hyperion that even mine awesome uru mallet be knocked from mine hand. Something which both rarely happened, whether my foe were Mangog or the merest mortal."
El oh el. laughing out loud
This is not a declarative statement from Thor that Hype is stronger than Mangog. He is merely stating that it's rare for someone to dislodge his hammer from him even when he goes against extremely powerful beings like Mangog. Why did you even go down this route when you know for a fact that Mangog is stronger than Hyperion? Oh Abhi...

So another excuse?

laughing out loud

Why was that statement even made if it's for nothing?

Do you know how to read?
quote:

As long as you keep getting exposed I don't mind. thumb up

This is just comedy gold. Twenty more pages, here we come.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 05:21 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Um, what exactly IS the argument here?

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:18 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How strong Thor is.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Isn't he a peer of guys like glads,hype etc?

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:26 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

While in Warrior Madness state, I dare say he's almost as strong as Black Cat.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Genii96
Isn't he a peer of guys like glads,hype etc?

I think he is, the argument is, he isn't.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
I think he is

You think he's as strong as Black Cat? Whoa, bro. I said ALMOST. Let's not go crazy here.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bolo Yueng
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best bit is the Aquarian and the Silver Surfer's pomposity.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 07:36 PM
Bolo Yueng is currently offline Click here to Send Bolo Yueng a Private Message Find more posts by Bolo Yueng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hulk--though where the idea he is WAY stronger than herc comes from i have no idea....even hulk admitted later herc was one of only a couple beings on the planet who had a chance to stop him.

the differences among the others is negligible. the idea that king hyperion is beyond the others is also speculation. 616 hype has the best feat by far. beating alternate versions of thor or hulk doesn't really mean anything. he also told the others that the other hyperions who fought him were both MAN enough to take him, but not MEAN enough. he was crazy and fought to kill--that doesn't make him stronger. namora snapped his neck after all, though he did heal. his healing was more impressive than his strength imo.

glads=hyperions (as was proven in their fight) thor=herc as has been shown many many times, and there is no reason to suppose glads or hype are at all greater than thor or herc. all of them are ridiculously close and anyone trying to justify one over the other is likely simply biased for, or against, one of the others.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 08:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote